- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2002 - Sea Ray Sundancer 310
'Island Girl' is an incredibly well cared for and super clean example of the popular Sea Ray Sundancer 310. Compare her to any 2002 Sundancer 310 but DO NOT BUY until you see this beautiful boat. She shows almost as new. A no excuses boat. Here are just a few of her outstanding features....
- Fresh bottom job 2/2013
- Upgraded cherry interior
- PSS dripless shaft seals 2/2013
- Battery charger 2013
- Starboard engine repowered 2010 only 415 hrs
- Port engine repowered 2011 only 290 hrs
- Dual Garmin plotters 541S and 4208 w/radar overlay
- Canvas replaced 2010
Check out the full specs and come take a look at Island Girl. You will be glad you did!
- The Sundancer 310 offers an incredible amount of living space for a 31ft boat. Beginning in the bow there is a double pullman style berth. Moving aft to port you find a complete galley with 2 burner electric cooktop, refrigerator and microwave. Corian countertops and cherry veneer cabinets complete this stylish and functional galley. The settee to starboard seats 4 on Ultraleather upholstered seats. There are beautiful cherry cabinets outboard. Aft to port is the private head with Vacuflush toilet, vanity, mirror and hot and cold shower. Most aft in the salon is a recessed lounge which converts to a double bed. The companionway steps are to port which lead to a large helm and companion seat. The aft cockpit features wrap around seating and serving table. The helm features a full enclosure with wet bar.
- Kenyon 2 burner electric cooktop GE Microwave oven Norcold dual voltage refrigeration Corian countertops (6) Cabinets, (3) Drawers 6 gallon water heater
- Garmin GPS Map 4208 Plotter and Radar Garmin 541S Rayamrine ST60 depth VHF: Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC w/ separate helm speaker GPS & VHF antenna 13" Panasonic TV w/ VHF Clarion XM665 digital 6 disc CD player Clarion Marine stereo w/ remote at helm (2) Cabin, (4) Cockpit speakers
- (3) Interstate wet Type 27 batteries Charles 20 amp battery charger (NEW 2013) 50 amp alternator Westerbeke 4.5KW generator w/ 47 hrs. 12 volt outlets 30 amp shore power cables 50/30 amp splitters Separate 12v and 110v breakers
- MercCruiser 350 Horizon: Starboard engine replaced in 2010, port engine replaced 2011 CruisAir SMX II 10k BTU AC system w/digital control Fuel filters VacuFlush head w/ macerator Auto shower sump Bilge pump Engine alarms Fire extinguisher Full analog gauges for both engines Water and waste level gauges
- Deck, Cockpit & Safety
- Delta 15# anchor w/ 25' chain, 150' nylon rode Lofrans windlass chain locker Bimini & Dodger ( NEW 2010) Full enclosure Canvas covers Cockpit cushions Cockpit table Hot/cold cockpit shower BBQ grill Swim platform & ladder Arch Fenders & lines Life jackets CG safety package Horn
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis.