- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
LINDA EUGENIA features the desirable three stateroom, galley up floor plan. She was purchased four years ago by an experienced and knowledgeable owner. Extensive upgrades were performed in 2011-2012, including non-skid paint on the foredeck, new isinglass enclosure, new bait tank plumbing and pump, 12’ Achilles hard bottom tender, bow thruster installed, inverter, fresh water electric heads, Furuno Navnet radar, Simrad autopilot, and new interior and exterior carpets.
Other features include a custom stainless steel fishing tower, two Onan generators (20 & 8 kW), Brower davit, air conditioning, flat panel TVs, Sat TV, and much more.
Professionally maintained and ready to go.
- The desirable “Plan B” layout of this 52’ Convertible features three staterooms and an on-deck galley. The interior features high quality teak carpentry and large windows that provide ample light in the main salon and galley areas. The salon is furthest aft and features an L-shaped leather sofa and adjacent chair and ottoman. Forward of the salon (starboard side) is the on-deck galley. Adjacent to the galley is a built-in dinette. Forward and down three steps are the accommodations. The master stateroom is located midships on the starboard side, featuring side-by-side berths, a full size closet, and private ensuite head and shower. Adjacent to the master on the port side is another guest stateroom, featuring over/under bunks, hanging locker, and private access to the port head and shower. The third guest stateroom is located in the forepeak. This stateroom also features over/under twin berths, hanging locker, ample built-in storage, and private access to the port head and shower.
- MAIN SALON
- Teak cabinetry throughout the interior L-shaped white leather sofa Crème colored carpet with carpet runners and snaps (2011) Coffee table Leather chair with ottoman Port and starboard sliding windows Aft bulkhead window Built-in cabinet storage Overhead rod storage Dinette with built in seating and table Kenwood am/fm stereo receiver with mounted speakers Pioneer 10 disc CD changer Samsung flat panel TV LG Blue Ray player
- Sharp Carousel convection microwave Hotpoint over/under freezer/refrigerator Two burner electric cook top Formica countertops GFCI outlets Stainless steel sink and faucet Built-in under-counter storage Built in cup holders
- STARBOARD STATEROOM
- Twin side-by-side berths with built-in night stand Mirror mounted on aft bulkhead (2) Reading lights Opening portlight Window shades and sconce Wall-mounted Samsung flat panel TV Hanging locker Ensuite head and shower
- PORT STATEROOM
- Over/under twin berths Built-in night stand with storage (2) Reading lights Opening portlight Window shades and sconce Hanging locker Ensuite head and shower
- FORWARD STATEROOM
- Over/under twin berths Built in night stand with storage (2) Reading lights Opening portlight Window shades and sconce Hanging locker Built-in storage cabinet Overhead opening hatch Access to chain locker Private access to port head
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- Furuno 96 mi radar Furuno color video sounder FCV-582 Horizon Spectrum VHF Furuno NAVNET radar/chart plotter (2011) Furuno GPS Navigator Icom SSB radio Jabsco Searchlight Ritchie magnetic compass Datcon instrument gauges Simrad AP28 Autopilot (2012) Running lights
- ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- (2) Detroit Diesel 8V92 main engines Dual Racor fuel filters on each main engine Fuel transfer manifold Oil change system Dripless shaft seals (installed 2011) Manual and automatic bilge pumps Side Power electric bow thruster (installed 2012) Engine room ventilation Tank tender water level indicator Bennett trim tabs Fixed fire fighting system Cruisair Air Conditioning system Daily watermaker (85 gph)
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- 20 kW Onan generator with sound shield (2215 hours in Sept 2013) 8 kW Onan generator with sound shield (1410 hours in Sept 2013) 12/32 VDC electrical system 110/220 VAC electrical system Outback Power Systems Inverter/charger (2011) Lewco Battery charger (2013) Battery banks for house, main engines, generator, bow thruster, flybridge electronics (replaced 2011) 30 and 50 amp shore power service 110V, 32V and 12V lighting House batteries (Sept 2013)
- DECK AND HULL
- GalleyMaid two directional electric windlass with remote and 330’ chain Self storing galvanized anchor Teak swim step Stainless steel rails with side stanchions Brower Davit with remote control Achilles hard bottom tender with Honda 30 hp outboard (2011) Tender cradle (2011) Stainless steel mooring cleats Non skid LP paint on cockpit and foredeck (2011) Stainless steel ladder to flybridge (2012) Stainless steel hand holds on deck house Transom door Rudders with hydraulic steering rams (steering ram rebuilt 2011) Built-in fiber glass bait tank w/washdown pump and 110 & 32V bait pump (all plumbing and pump replaced in 2011) Deck freezer Bait prep sink
- Dometic freshwater electric head system (installed 2012) Dometic black water tank tender monitor in both heads (2012) All plumbing hoses replaced (2012) Holding tank Macerator pump Hot water heater Shower sump pump Washer/dryer
- Stainless steel bimini with full isinglass enclosure (replaced 2011) Twin adjustable helm chairs Built in flybridge seating with cushions Tinted venturi Exterior carpet (2011) Cabinet storage Sony stereo with Pioneer speakers Pipe welders stainless steel fishing tower with engine controls
- LINDA EUGENIA features the desirable three stateroom, galley up floor plan. She was purchased four years ago by an experienced and knowledgeable owner. Extensive upgrades were performed in 2011-2012, including non-skid paint on the foredeck, new isinglass enclosure, new bait tank plumbing and pump, 12’ Achilles hard bottom tender, bow thruster installed, inverter, fresh water electric heads, Furuno Navnet radar, Simrad autopilot, and new interior and exterior carpets. Other features include a custom stainless steel fishing tower, two Onan generators (20 & 8 kW), Brower davit, air conditioning, flat panel TVs, Sat TV, and much more. Professionally maintained and ready to go.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Listing Agent Todd Rittenhouse at: (949) 642-5735 or e-mail: email@example.com