- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 350-hp EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WELL CARED FOR, PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS EVIDENT IN THIS NICELY EQUIPPED 1997 MAINSHIP 34 MOTOR YACHT -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Marine Power 7.4-litre 350-hp Fuel Injected Gas Engine's with only 315 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), (2) Heads (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Showers, Kohler 7.0kw Generator (125-Hours), Windlass Anchor, Full Electronics Package (Raytheon VHF Marine Radio, Garmin Depth/Fish-Finder, Raytheon RL80C Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Autopilot), Sony Sound System w/JL-Audio Speakers & iPod/MP3-Connection, Full Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Enclosure w/Aft Deck Fiberglass Hardtop & Full Isin-Glass Surround w/Screens, Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Note B&G Engine System w/Fuel Flow Meters. Current owner of 3-years. Sale includes owners manuals.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Tall-freeboard miniyacht with aft-cabin floorplan packs big-boat interior in midsize hull. Not only are double berths found in both staterooms, but both heads have separate stall showers -- no small feat in a boat this size. Highlights include full-beam salon with L-shaped settee/dinette, step-down galley with hardwood floor, roomy bridge with bow walk-through gate, small afterdeck with wet bar. Note integral swim platform, standard hardtop.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Full-Size Berth, Port / Starboard Hanging Storage Lockers, Drawer Storage, Television Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Large Salon w/L-Shaped Settee to Starboard w/Dining/Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth), LCD-Television Aft to Starboard, Setting Area to Port (Note Small Console / Workspace Port Salon to Aft) Aft / Master Cabin w/Privacy Door, Full-Size Berth, Hanging Storage Locker, Television Aft / Master Cabin Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer (Full-Size) Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Ritchie Compass Raytheon VHF Marine Radio Garmin Depth/Fish-Finder Raytheon RL80C (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter Autopilot Sony Sound System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection, JL-Audio Speakers
- (3) Batteries Battery Switches Battery Charger Kohler 7.0kw Generator (125-Hours) Emergency Start System Dockside Cable TV Plug-In (2) 30-AMP Shorepower Plug's w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor Forward Deck Fender Holders Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Transom Door w/Molded Steps to Swim Platform Transom Shower Radar Arch Factory Fiberglass Hardtop w/Full Isin-Glass Surround Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Walk-Through Bridge to Forward Deck
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Engine Sync. Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Enclosure w/Aft Deck Hardtop & Full Isin-Glass Surround) Horn Note: Walk-Through Bridge to Forward Deck OWNERS MANUALS CURRENT OWNER OF 3-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Mainship 34 Motor Yacht features a large, uncluttered flybridge with plentiful seating and storage. Wide molded fiberglass steps replace the standard ladders on the 34, offering safety and comfort. Bridge walk-throughs along with oversize handrails and raised toe rails add to safety. Belowdecks are custom cabinetry, thick pile carpeting and the finest in fabrics. A spacious salon, workable galley, easy to maintain heads and truly comfortable staterooms are incorporated to provide good flow and the most usable space afloat. Mainship motor yachts, part of the Luhrs marine group, is dedicated to bringing the best in design, comfort safety and reliability. Mainship's manufacturing processes include fabrication on-site of many components such as hard tops, rails, furniture and wiring, providing high-quality prompt delivery and a lower price at the dealer. Mainship's five-year protection plan is one of the best in the industry including a transferable limited hull warranty.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email pau firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.