- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 260-hp Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 9-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND BOASTING NUMEROUS UPDATES / UPGRADES THIS 1990 SEA RAY 310 EXPRESS CRUISER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.7-litre 310-hp Gas Engine's with 857 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Central Vacuum System, Quicksilver Generator, Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Autopilot), New 2011 Full Stamoid Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Strata-Glass, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Introduced as the 310 Express Cruiser in 1990 to 1991, the Sea Ray 330 Express was a good selling boat in the early 1990s thanks to her crisp styling and a very roomy interior. Like most Sea Rays of her era, she was built on a solid fiberglass hull with an integrated swim platform and a generous 11-foot, 5-inch beam. (Note that inboard models incorporated prop pockets and side dumping exhausts.) While she eschews the mid-cabin floorplan popular in most express boats, the wide open salon of the 310/330 EC is unusually spacious for a boat this size. The salon is dominated by a huge wraparound sofa (which converts into a sleeper by night), and a privacy curtain separates the stateroom from the main cabin. Because the interior is so large, the cockpit of the 310/330 is on the small side. The companion and double helm seats hold three adults, while an aft-facing bench seat has room for two more. A foldaway transom seat and radar arch were popular options. Note that oval ports replaced the original sliding cabin windows in 1994.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Curtain Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker Forward Stateroom Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Central Vacuum System Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter Autopilot Stereo System
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord Emergency Start System (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In's Quicksilver Generator
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Radar Arch Transom Door Integrated Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint New 2011 Full Stamoid Canvas Package w/Strata-Glass Engine Sync. (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Dockside City Water Connection Maintenance Records CURRENT OWNER OF 9-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Darrell Squires directly at (586) 419-3040 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.