- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Portsmouth RI) This Bristol 32 Sloop is a Ted Hood designed cruiser. She is a rare find for those who appreciate the excellent design, fine build, and outstanding upkeep & care. With continuing upgrades over the years she is in ready-to-cruise condition.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with cushioned seating for six and pedestal helm with stainless steel wheel. Thurston sail cover, dodger, connector, and bimini have been added. Sails are in excellent condition with Kevlar/Dacron mainsail, 135 genoa, and 100 jib. Standing rigging and chain plates have been replaced.
The spacious interior is ready overnight or extended getaways. The galley spans the rear of the salon with facing settees and fold-away dining table forward. The galley is starboard with wood cabinets, solid surface counter top, stainless steel sink, and two-burner range with oven. Opposite the galley is the nav station with chart table over a dual compartment ice box with SeaFrost refrigeration. The facing settees have newer cushions and under-seat and bulkhead storage for all your stuff. Forward of the salon we have the enclosed head compartment, hanging locker, and forward stateroom with v-berth and under-berth storage. The roomy interior sleeps five with forward berth, convertible dinette, and settee.
Auxiliary power is provided by a newer Yanmar 2GM20 diesel engine. Electronic equipment includes Raymarine x5 SmartPilot with remote, Garmin 740s GPSmap, and VHF radio.
This Bristol is ready for an owner with the appreciation of a fine cruiser that has been maintained to high standards by a knowledgeable owner. Call now to schedule a showing of this good-looking 32' Bristol.
- Teak Finished Interior Forward Cabin with V-Berth, Under-Berth Storage, and Hanging Locker Enclosed Head with Vanity with Stainless Steel Sink Open Salon with Facing Settees Foldaway Center Dining Table Under-Seat and Bulkhead Storage Galley Aft to Starboard with 2-Burner Range and Oven, SeaFrost Refrigeration Nav Station Port Side Center Engine Access
- Deck & Hull
- Self-Tailing Winches with Custom Stainless Steel Mounts Thurston Sail Cover, Dodger, Bimini, and Connector New Chain Plates and Standing Rigging Awlgrip Top Sides Spacious Cockpit with Cushioned Seating Under-Seat Storage Helm Pedestal with Compass Stainless Steel Wheel Horseshoe Lifebouy Rail-mounted BBQ Grill
- Sails & Rigging
- Mainsail Kevlar Dacron Blend with Two Reef Points 135 Genoa 100 Jib New ATN Genoa Sleeve Sheaffer 1100 Furler Dutchman Mainsail Flaking System
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine x5 SmartPilot with Remote Garmin 740s GPSmap with HD Radar Overlay Scanstrut Backstay Radar Mount Tacktic Remote Wind Instrument
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar 2GM20 Diesel Aux. Engine Three Group 25 Interstate Marine Batteries Zantrex Battery Monitor Genius 2-Bank Charger SeaFrost Refrigeration System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.