- 20 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 150 HPDI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a 2002 Jones Brothers 1910 Light Tackle Edition powered by a Yamaha 150 HPDI with only 350 hours. She is in great condition and needs nothing but a new owner!
WHY OWNER IS SELLING:
- I love this boat but I feel I am needing a slightly larger boat for the days with family and friends on the water.
- Would consider a possible trade plus cash for a Sea Hunt 220 Triton or Ultra
- Forward Casting Deck (with storage)
- Aft Casting Deck (with storage)
- Bait well / Live well
- Polling Platform
- Bilge pump
- Crank battery kill switch (bilge pump wired to keep working in off position)
- Lenco Trim Tabs / Trolling Motors
- 2 new Interstate batteries for trolling motors
- New 110V battery charger for trolling motors
- Removable Leaning Post - put in bow for casting or aft when driving (not a full leaning post - see pics)
- Spinning Rod Holders - Fly Rod Holders
- Custom Bow Cushions
- Center console cover (West Marine - not custom fit)
- Custom fit full canvas boat cover plus engine cover
- 2002 Yamaha 150 HPDI (2 stroke)
- Approx 350Hrs
- 25 inch shaft
- Runs perfectly
- Maintenance done by All Season Marine in Westport CT - Master Yamaha Mechanic.
- VHF Radio
- New Fusion Radio / 2 Speakers
- USB Connection
- Aux Audio Plug
- Power plug
- Transducer for Garmin (I going to keep the head unit)
- Had a marine survey done before purchased last year. Available by email.
- Boat is in great shape
BOAT LOCATION: Westport, CT (06880)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.