- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Fort Myers Beach FL) The Uniflite 48 Yacht Fisherman defines the sophisticated fisherman while providing an impressive balance of space and comfort. She comes with a large flybridge, an enclosed aft deck, open cockpit, bright open salon, and two private staterooms each with a private head compartment. There is room for everyone and everything.
The flybridge features radar arch, bimini top, full enclosure, new captain & mate chairs, guest seating, and new canvas helm cover. The centerline helm is equipped with: Raymarine RC435 Chart Plotter, Raymarine DS600x Fish Finder, Raymarine Tridata Displays, Auto Helm, Simrad AP25 Autopilot, Icom M604 Marine VHF Radio, Danforth Compass, and Remote Spotlight, An 8-man life raft is stored forward. Located aft, over the aft deck, is an inflatable Avon dinghy with 25-hp Johnson outboard. An electric power davit provides for launch and retrieval. Stairway to starboard leads below to aft deck.
The enclosed aft deck is the casual seating area with hard top and full enclosure. You can relax or entertain with the sea around you giving new meaning to "happy hour". Wing doors give access to the side decks, stairs lead into the salon, and steps take you below to the open cockpit. The cockpit has room for fishing or relaxing. A transom door opens to an extended swim platform.
Inside, the carpeted salon is bright, open, and features large windows for great views and natural light. There is an L-shaped settee that fills the port side of the salon and to starboard a lower helm station. Stairways aft lead up to aft deck or below to the master aft cabin. Forward an open stairway leads below to galley and forward cabin. A few steps down is a starboard dinette and port side galley. The galley features teak upper & lower cabinets, solid surface counter, stainless steel sink, and three-burner range with oven. Appliances include overhead microwave oven and a stand up refrigerator/freezer. The wrap around dinette has a drop-leaf table.
There are two staterooms. The guest stateroom is forward of the galley with upper & lower v-berth, under-berth storage, dresser drawers, hanging lockers, and head compartment with vanity and shower. The master aft stateroom has queen berth, loveseat, dressing table, dresser drawers, hanging lockers, doorway to cockpit, and private head compartment with electric toilet vanity, and shower.
This 48’ Uniflite is equipped with twin 410-hp Detroit Diesel engines for long-lasting dependable power. Mechanical features include an Onan generator and Cruise Air reverse cycle central AC. Deck features include bow pulpit with anchor & windlass and two deck lockers. This classic yacht fisherman has room to spare. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of 48’ Uniflite Yacht Fisherman.
- The Uniflite 48 Yacht Fisherman is one of those models has everything. Spacious Deck, Open Flybridge, Covered and Enclosed Aft Deck, Open Cockpit. When the day is done there is a Spacious Salon, Full Galley with Dinette, and Two Private Staterooms each with its own Head and Shower.
- Master Aft Cabin with: Queen Berth to Starboard Love Seat and Vanity to Port Dresser Storage Two Hanging Lockers Door to Cockpit Master Head with Electric Toilet, Vanity, and Shower Salon with Access to Aft Deck Large Windows with Lots of Natural Light L-Shaped Sofa to Port Lower Station to Starboard Galley Down to Port with Dinette to Starboard Forward Cabin with: Upper and Lower V-berth Dresser Drawers Two Hanging Lockers Forward Head with Electric Toilet, Vanity, and Shower
- Upper & Lower Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Stainless Steel Sink Three-Burner Range with Oven Microwave Oven Whirlpool Refrigerator / Freezer Dinette with Drop-Leaf Table
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor with 200' Rode Ideal Windlass Stainless Steel Rails Two Foredeck Lockers Side Deck Access to Aft Deck Covered Aft Deck with Full Enclosure Stairway to Bridge and Salon Entry Steps Down to Cockpit Open Cockpit with Transom Door Swim Platform Aft Cabin Entry from Cockpit Bottom Painted Four Years Ago
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Bimini Top with Full Enclosure Center Helm Station Two Captain's Chairs Guest Seating to Port 8-Man Life Raft Stored Forward Avon Inflatable Dinghy Stored Aft Johnson 25-hp Two Stroke Outboard Electric Dinghy Davit
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine RC435 Chart Plotter Raymarine DS600x Fish Finder Raymarine Tridata Displays Auto Helm Simrad AP25 Autopilot Icom M604 Marine VHF Radio Danforth Compass Remote Spotlight
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 410-hp Detroit Diesel 6-71 Engines - 1323 hours Onan Genset with Sound Shield Three Cruise Air HVAC Units 8D House Battery Two 8D Starter Batteries 12v Battery for Genset 50-amp Shore Power with Cables Power Dinghy Davit Electric Toilets with Holding Tanks Aluminum Fuel Tanks
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.