- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2030 FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
EXCELLENT BLUE WATER PROVEN MANTA MK II
"Jade" is a beautiful one-owner since new Manta
purchased in Florida and sailed to her home in Hong Kong.
She has been maintained and continuously upgraded and
kept to the highest standards.
If you are looking to start your adventure in the Far East ....
this Manta is for you.
Owner is ready to sell and will entertain all reasonable offers.
- Accommodations Overview
- The Port Hull features the Owner's Suite with Master Stateroom and private Head with separate shower. Pantry storage and multiple custom built-in book shelves and storage cabinets line the port hull companionway. The Starboard Hull features an aft VIP Guest Stateroom and a forward Guest Stateroom. A Guest Head is shared and built-in bookcases line the companionway. The vessel includes a fully equipped Galley and an inviting and relaxing Salon for lounging and entertaining. Fully air conditioned. Red cloth and Ultra-suede upholstery. Interior woods are varnished maple veneer and teak trim throughout. Solid door trim and louvered teak doors. Composite Swanstone solid surface counter tops in Forest Green. Vinyl headliner. Highly durable synthetic teak and holly cabin soles. Additional storage capacities built in. Additional storage added. 12V Interior Hella fans. Splendide Washer/dryer. Spectra Catalina 300 Water maker with automatic controls and Z-Brane. Cabin headroom is 6’ 4”.
- Salon / Dinette / Nav Station
- The Salon/ Dinette / Nav Station area is open to the Galley. L-shaped settee with red upholstery. Matching upholstered ottoman. Built-in shelf behind settee. Large adjustable custom teak table for dining or entertaining with 6 persons. Full size wet/hanging locker with drains and storage. DVD player and DVD storage. Sharp 19" flat screen TV mounted above locker. Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo. (2) Clarion speakers. Inmarsat Fleet 33 Satphone handset. Roll-away companionway entrance screen door. Nav Station Chart table with integrated storage cabinet. Raymarine Wireless Remote Auto Pilot. ICOM M802 SSB Radio. ICOM M401VHF Radio. Blue Sky Solar Boost remote display. Master Volt inverter control. On-board network connections for Sat Phone. Sea-me control panel. Multi-function instrument display. AIS control box. Water maker control panel. Electrical panel with Generator controls. Twin Mastervolt 12/80 Battery Chargers, connected in parallel (in cabinet). Twin Charles 220v/110v isolation transformers (in cabinet). 12v Outlet.
- Fully equipped U-shaped Galley is to port. Adler Barbour top loading 12v 10 cu. ft. refrigerator and freezer with 6” foam insulation and divider. Force 10 (3) burner stove with oven and storage locker below. Sharp Carousel microwave oven. Swanstone solid surface counter tops. (Forest Green) Large integrated Swanstone sink. Single lever filtered drinking water faucet. Hot/cold pressure water mixing faucet. Fresh water foot pump with faucet. Multiple upper and lower cabinet storage and drawers. Built-in countertop access trash chute with cover. Vent hood over stove. 12V Exhaust blower and remote solenoid shut-off valve for propane. Trident propane controller. 12V DC 2-speed Hella Fan. Overhead deck hatch. Cold Cathode Fluorescent 12V lighting with dimmer for dining table. Pots, pans, kitchenware, cutlery. Large Galley pantry located in Port Hull.
- Port Hull / Owner's Suite
- Owner’s Master Stateroom is aft. Private Head forward with separate full shower. Companionway between Stateroom and Head with multiple custom built-in book shelves, and optional towel and storage cabinet and opening portlight on one side and generous pantry storage inboard. Queen size bed facing fore and aft with 4" mattress and 2" memory foam topper. Settee with red Ultra-suede upholstery and storage under. Large cedar-lined hanging locker. Drawer storage. Additional locker storage. (2) Cold cathode fluorescent reading lights. (2) Overhead CCF 12V lights. Overhead hatch with external shade. 12v DC 2-speed Hella fan. Marine Air A/C controls. (2) Stainless steel opening portlights with screens and shades. Owner’s Head and Shower Jabsco fresh water electric marine toilet system. Macerator holding tank discharge pump. Vanity with Swanstone countertop, sink and storage below. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Separate large shower stall with shower head and curtain. Overhead deck hatch with solar vent. Stainless steel opening portlight with screen and shade. 12v DC 2-speed Hella fan.
- Starboard Hull / Guest Staterooms / Guest Head
- VIP Guest Stateroom is aft. The Guest Head can be accessed from the companionway or the forward Guest Stateroom. Optional large bookcase/ library in the companionway. Companionway overhead 12V lighting. Aft VIP Guest Stateroom Queen-size berth facing athwartship with 4" mattress and 1" memory foam topper. Settee with red Ultra-suede upholstery and storage under. Cedar-lined hanging locker with Inmarsat Fleet F33 control box and Clarion 6-disc CD changer. Drawer storage. Additional locker storage. (2) CCF Reading lights. (2) CCF Overhead 12V lights. Overhead hatch with external sunshade. (2) Stainless steel opening portlights with screens and shades. 12v DC 2-speed Hella fan. Forward Guest Stateroom Double-size berth. (2) Storage cabinets. Overhead hatch with external sunshade and solar vent. Stainless steel opening portlight with screen and shade. Spendide washer/dryer combo in cabinet. Groco macerator under berth, with external control panel. 20 gallon Immersion heater under berth. Spectra water maker under berth. Guest Head Jabsco fresh water electric marine toilet system. Vanity with Swanstone countertop, sink and storage below. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Separate shower stall with shower head and curtain. 12v DC 2-speed Hella fan. Stainless steel opening portlight with screen and shade. Macerator and holding tank discharge pump. Manual emergency bilge pump.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine C80 8" Display Colour GPS/ Chart Plotter/ Radar/ Depth Finder/Fish Finder with 4kW Radar Dome. Raymarine ST 8001 Auto Pilot with wireless remote. Raymarine ST 4001 Wheel Pilot. Raymarine ST60 Wind. Raymarine ST60 TriData Speed/ Depth/ Log/ Sea Temp with remote. ICOM Command Mic. Ritchie Compass. Standard Horizon ST150 GPS Chartplotter connected to AIS. Clarion Stereo remote.
- Next Generation Power 5.5kW diesel generator with sound shield - approx. 2700 hours. (NEW Markon generator end and upgraded cooling.) (6) 90 watt Solar panels with BlueSky solar regulator and BlueSky Energy solar boost remote display at Nav Station. (6) Trojan house batteries (660 a/h total. Worldwide measurement.) (Would be 800 a/h by American measurement)) with isolation switches. (2) 12V Lifeline AGM engine starting batteries. (2) Mastervolt 12/80 battery chargers in parallel with voltage and temperature sensors and matched cables. Battery isolators with engine parallel switch. (2) Balmar High-output 70 amp alternators. (2) Balmar three-step alternator regulators with temperature and voltage sensing. Balmar Centrefielder charge combiner. (2) Balmar Digital Duocharge start battery chargers. MasterVolt Mass SINE 12/2000 inverter. 12V DC and 110V AC systems with automatic 220v conversion via twin Charles Isolation Transformers. Custom Paneltronics AC and DC electrical panel with digital meters, all wires labeled. 50 amp 110V AC Shore power system with 50’ shore power cord. 12V Cold Cathode Fluorescent DC Lighting throughout. 12V DC, 110v AC Outlets throughout. Individual reading lights in Salon and each Cabin. 12V DC 2-speed Hella fans in Galley Master and VIP Staterooms and both Heads. Yacht Guard lightning protection system.
- Spectra Catalina 300 Water maker - NEW membrane in 2008. Isotemp 10 gallon water heater. (2) Jabsco fresh water electric marine toilet systems. (2) 20 gallon holding tanks with Y-valves, macerator pumps, deck discharge. (2) Sealed shower sumps with automatic float switches. Groco Automated Macerator/sea strainer. Sea Tech quick-connect color-coded water lines. All through-hulls and seacocks are noncorrosive Forespar Marelon.
- Hull / Vessel Construction
- Hull, deck, and bulkheads are constructed of triaxial, biaxial, and unidirectional fiberglass with vinylester, isophthalic resins. Divinycell (hull and deck). Nida-core (sub-soles and bulkheads). Wetted surfaces below the waterline are solid GRP construction with vinylester resin. Above the waterline in the hull and deck isopthalic resin is used. Construction vacuum bagged for stiffness, strength, and reduced weight. Hull to deck marriage done with 3M 5200 marine adhesive/sealant and reinforced with 360 degree unidirectional laminates on the inside of the hull/deck bond for additional structural integrity and stiffness, creating a monocoque structure. Hull/deck seam is finished with a heavy duty vinyl rub rail. Thru-hull fittings and seacocks are non-corrosive Marelon. All deck hardware is thru-bolted with aluminum backing plates laminated into the respective location. All stanchions, handrails, cleats, opening ports and hatches, locker latches, hinges, chain plates, anchor roller and fuel and water fills are 316 stainless steel. Upper and lower lifelines are vinyl covered stainless steel. All running deck hardware and winches are by Harken. Welded anodized radar arch with integral aluminum hard top, visibility hatch, fiberglass storage box, Strataglass windshield and cockpit lighting. (windshield/screens need replacement) Radar, VHF, GPS, Cellphone antennas Polycast 3/8" acrylic tinted salon windows, with protective molded fiberglass louvers. Molded non-skid on all deck surfaces. Molded console with space for instrumentation and line bin at helm. The diesel and water tanks are heavily constructed of 3/16" aluminum with baffles fore and aft. Tank external surfaces are epoxy coated for elimination of corrosion.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes Walker-Bay RID 310 sailing/rowing/motor dinghy with 2.5hp outboard motor and High Performance sail kit, oars. Manta fiberglass hardtop with integral welded aluminum radar arch. Full Helm and Cockpit enclosure. 5-Piece Windshield with polycarbonate forward corners. Bulkhead mounted stainless steel steering wheel with covering. Sail control lines operable from Helm. Adjustable Captain’s chair with foot rest. Viewing hatch above Helm seat. Cockpit seating with cushioned backrests and removable seat cushions. Removable folding Cockpit table, 6 places. Cockpit sling seat mounted from arch support. (4) Large fiberglass storage lockers. (2) Waterproof Cockpit speakers. 12V DC Cockpit outlet. Magma propane BBQ grill. Maxwell 1200 electric windlass with 200’ 316 stainless steel chain. (1) Spade 44lb. anchor plus spare Danforth-type anchor. Anchor roller. Dockside water. Salt water wash down forward. Fresh water wash down aft. OceanAir shades on all portlights throughout. (9) Bomar opening portlights with screens. (6) Bomar deck hatches with screen/shades. Bomar watertight companionway door. Retractable screen companionway door. (2) Solar fans on forward hatches. "Power Cat" external window louvers. Stainless steel bow rails with seats. Side stanchions, double lifelines, port and starboard boarding gates. (2) Vinyl coated polyester mesh trampolines. Stern boarding steps port and starboard. (2) Stainless steel cabin top hand rails. (2) Stainless steel Cockpit boarding rails. (2) Stainless steel folding telescopic swim ladders. Hot/cold deck shower aft. Forward and aft hull steps. LED Courtesy lights. LED Navigation lights. LED Masthead tricolor/anchor light. Foredeck/steaming light. Dinghy davit system. Bottom paint - uses Jotun Sea Quantum Ultra.
- Sails and Rigging
- All plain sail-handling functions can be accomplished with one electric winch right at the Helm by one person due to self-tacking ability and all lines leading through a battery of sheet stoppers. Aluminum anodized mast and boom Awlgrip painted white. Lightning Conductor at masthead. Stainless charge dissipation brush at masthead. TV multi-directional antenna at masthead. Sea-me active radar transponder at masthead. Doyle full batten Mainsail - original, reinforced battens. Doyle/Camber Spar Self-tacking Jib - gear good, needs new sail. UK sails hank-on 110% jib. Furling gennaker kit with moveable tack, Harken 40 winch in cockpit, with leads and deck gear. Forespar single line furler with swivel and halyard. Doyle nylon colored gennaker. (70-140 degrees) Doyle UPS Dacron white gennaker (50-160 degrees) Doyle Hank-on Storm Jib. Tides Marine 'Strong' Mainsail low friction mast track slide system. Garhauer rigid boom vang, 20:1 purchase. Harken 44 2-speed electric self-tacking winch at Helm. Harken winch at mast foot. Spinlock sheet stoppers, labeled. Dutchman boom brake/preventer. All sail control lines lead to Cockpit. Sampson braided running rigging, color coded. (2) Main halyards. Jib halyard. Stainless steel 1 x 19 x 7/16" dia. headstay, cap shrouds. Stainless steel 1 x 19 x 3/8" dia. diamond shrouds. Port, starboard rig tensioners. Spreader boots, anti-chafe gear. (2) Harnesses and tethers.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 29hp Volvo 2030 FWC diesel engines - approx 2700 hours each. Volvo 130 sail drives - port replaced in 2008 . Volvo folding propellers. Port and starboard engine/throttle controls. (2) CruiseAir air conditioning systems with reverse cycle and humidity and digital controls (14,000 BTU forward and 10,000 BTU aft). Puratech fuel polishing system. Sea water strainers. Whitlock pull/pull steering system. Engine Rooms are easily accessed via the aft berths with hydraulic-assisted bunk lift. (2) Engine room blowers. (2) Electric bilge pumps with automatic float switches. (2) Manual bilge pumps. (1) Fuel tank -125 gallons. (1) Fresh water tank - 100 gallons. (2) Holding tanks - 20 gallons each. Holding tank monitor. Spendide washer/dryer combo.
- Safety Equipment
- ACR EPIRB - NEW Battery 2013. (8) Gas cylinder adult life jackets. (8) basic life jackets MOB module. Emergency heaving line. Viking 6-person liferaft. (Needs servicing.)
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229