- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(3RD OWNER) NICELY EQUIPPED 1990 WELLCRAFT 26 NOVA ST -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 350-Magnum Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives and 880 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 1995 Loadmaster Tandem Axle Trailer, Sleeping Accommodations for Two, Thru-Hull Exhaust, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Bow to Stern Storage Cover, Bimini-Top), Kenwood Sound System w/CD-Player / iPod/MP3-Connection, and MUCH more!
- Cuddy Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two Pump-Out Head
- Sink w/Pressure Water
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Kenwood Sound System w/CD-Player (Memphis Audio w/Sub)
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches
- Bolster Seating (Helm / Companion) Removable Cockpit Carpeting Swim Paltform
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Horn Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Bow to Stern Storage Cover, Bimini-Top) 1995 Loadmaster Tandem Axle Trailer Alpha I Sterndrives w/Stainless Steel Tie-Bar CURRENT OWNER OF 7-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.