- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Z 300 HPDI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Dania Beach FL) The Hydra-Sports 3300 Vector Center Console is a roomy, high-performance, fishing machine. She has a large open cockpit with fishing room fore and aft with all the amenities needed for successful fishing. Powered by twin 300 horsepower Yamahas she will get you out and back quickly.
This 33’ center console is equipped with hard top, rocket launchers, spreader lights, and Taco Grand Slam outriggers. The center console has fully equipped helm with stainless steel wheel, hydraulic steering, compass, Garmin 4212 GPS Color Plotter, DHC-10 Autopilot with HD Pump and Wireless Remote, GSD-22 Sounder, Garmin 24 HD Radar with AIS Overlay, Standard Horizon 2150 VHF Radio with AIS, Hailer, 8db Digital Antenna, ACR GPIRB Emergency Beacon, and AM/FM/CD Stereo. Canvas helm cover provides protection when boat’s not in use. Seating includes triple helm seat, bow seating, forward console seat, and foldaway transom seating. The in-console head compartment has marine head, freshwater sink, and storage.
The bow features stainless steel roller, anchor, windlass, and locker. The large cockpit has forward casting deck / bow seating, wide walkways and is equipped for serious fishing or diving with concealed rod storage, cockpit bolsters, center bait station with live well, tackle center with drawers, transom well, raw water wash-down, transom door, freshwater shower, and swim/dive platform.
Power is provided by Yamaha 300-hp 2-stroke engines with only 570 hours. If you are looking for a performance fisherman that is well equipped, well maintained, and ready to fish or dive now. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Hydra-Sports 3300 Vector.
- Blue water equipped and out-Islands-ready! Yacht Captain’s personal boat, with 352 gal fuel capacity, runs Treasure Cay/Ft Lauderdale nonstop. Fish Bimini or West End for a long weekend without refueling at Island prices!
- Deck & Hull
- Fighting Lady Yellow Hull with White Topside Self-Draining Anchor Locker Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Eyes Recessed Aluminum Bow Rail Bow Seating / Casting Deck Forward Console Seating with Removable Cooler In-Console Head with Sink Center Console with T-Top Triple Helm Seats Fold-away Transom Bench Seat Transom Door Dry Stored Under Cover
- Forward Casting Deck / Bow Seating Ample Room Forward and Aft with Wide Walkways Coaming Bolsters Dual Forward Fish Boxes Under-Gunwale Rod and Gear Storage T-Top with Rod Holders and Spreader Lights Taco Grand Slam Outriggers Frigid-Rigid Coffin Box Rear-Facing Bait Station with 55-gallon Livewell Transom Prep Station with Sink and Tackle Drawers
- Electronic & Navigation
- Garmin 4212 GPS Color Plotter DHC-10 Autopilot with HD Pump and Wireless Remote GSD-22 Sounder Garmin 24 HD Radar with AIS Overlay Standard Horizon 2150 VHF Radio with AIS Hailer 8db Digital Antenna ACR GPIRB Emergency Beacon AM/FM/CD Stereo
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 300-hp Yamaha Z 300 HPDI 2-Stroke Engines 10-micron Dual Water-Sep RACOR Fuel Filters 30-amp Shore Power Xantrex Charger Four HD Batteries
- Seller's Notes:
- With the wireless autopilot remote and wireless auto-tether kill-switch, the operator is free to safely move around the boat tending lines, riggers, etc while trolling. Family-friendly with lots of seating, FM Stereo/CD, and odor-free Vacu-flush head + vanity in dog-house. Only 570 Hrs on twin 300 HPDI Yamaha engines, ECM prints and maintenance records available. Fully found with lines, ground tackle, deck and safety gear, Craftsman tools, spares.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.