- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Fort Denaud FL) This Prout 34 Squire features space and stability. She comes with a roomy cockpit, open salon, and full galley. There is room for everyone and everything on any length cruise.
The cockpit features bimini top with full enclosure. The helm has helm seating for three and is equipped with full electronics including: VHF radio, Garmin navigation, through-the-hull transducer, autopilot, and hardwired GPS. The great thing about cats is the ample deck space, lots of room to relax, sunbathe, or entertain. Dinghy davits hold a fiberglass dinghy for thin water access. Sails are in good condition with a mainsail, two jibs, and a spinnaker.
The carpeted salon is open and bright with lots of natural light. The salon features facing convertible sofas and king size berth forward. The galley is down to starboard and is equipped with a gas range with oven, a microwave oven, refrigerator, and a spacious solid surface countertop with stainless steel double sink. A port side nav station with chart table, shares space with bulkhead storage, and an enclosed head with vanity and shower. A 6000 BTU marine HVAC unit maintains interior comfort and a 3000 watt generator provides offshore electrical power.
This 34 Squire is equipped with a 27-hp Yanmar diesel engine for long-lasting dependable power. Mechanical features include a generator, reverse cycle HVAC, and an electric/solar water heater. Foredeck features include Bruce and West Marine anchors, two #22 two-speed deck winches, and two #44 two-speed cockpit winches. This 34' catamaran has room to spare and is ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Prout 34 Squire.
- The Prout 34 is based on Prout's experience of how to safely combine cruising needs in a good looking boat which uses the latest technology. All Prout catamarans are designed and constructed by yachtsmen to combine technology with traditional boat building skills. Prout Catamarans was the first boat builder in the UK to receive Lloyds ISO 9002 quality standard recognition. Prout prides themselves in keeping in touch with owners through an excellent after-sales service and a strong owners association.
- Spacious Cockpit Bimini Top with Enclosure Captain and Companion Seating Huge Cabin Forward King Berth Facing Convertible Sofas Galley Down to Starboard Port Side Nav Station with Chart Table Ample Storage Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower
- Galley Down to Starboard Gas Range with Oven Microwave Oven Refrigerator Fresh Water Filtration
- Deck & Hull
- Catamaran Hulls Fresh Gelcoat in 2010 33# Bruce Anchor with 20' Chain & 200' Rode 22# West Marine Anchor with 20' Chain & 200' Rode Two #22 Two-Speed Deck Winches Two #44 Two-Speed Cockpit Winches Fiberglass Dinghy Dinghy Davits
- Sails in Good Conditon One Main Sail Two Jib Sails One Spinnaker Working Sail Area : 560.00 sq ft
- Electronic & Navigation
- Garmin Navagation VHF Radio Autopilot Hardwired GPS Flat Screen TV
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 27-hp Yanmar 3GM3F Diesel Engine - 900 hours 30-amp Shore Power 3000 watt Generator Battery Charger 12v Engine Battery Four 6v Batteries in Series Two 12v House Batteries Fused Dual Voltage Electrical System Electric / Solar Water Heater 9000 BTU Reverse Cycle HVAC Manual Head with Holding Tank and Macerator Two Bilge Pumps
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.