- 84 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Sailbad the Sinner"
This beauty has returned to the market and is seriously for sale!
This exquisite American built motor-yacht was exclusively built for her one and only owner with painstaking time and care. She has been Captain maintained since the day she was launched.
A one owner beauty, she was custom designed and built for a knowledgeable and experienced owner. The unique design provides larger staterooms and heads without adding to the length of the boat.
Originally on the market at $2.4m, the price has been reduced dramatically, as the family has finally decided to let the boat go.
"Sailbad the Sinner" is a fiberglass/Airex composite hull. This pilothouse Northcoast 84 motor yacht is the classic example of what American builders and designers can accomplish. She was created by naval architect/exterior designer Paul Frederickson. Her sleek lines and high freeboard make her a comfortable and modern looking yacht.
Sailbad the Sinner appears to be doing 15 knots even when she is resting dockside.
All of this culminates in only a design that a truly great designer can achieve and certainly Paul Frederickson is certainly that. When all Is said and done you get an incredible performance motor yacht that is a jaw dropper to look at.
Northcoast designer Paul Fredrickson explains," this is the sixth rendition of this boat, so we have perfected it over the years. You won't find elliptical windows or curved staircases. It harkens back to a classic American design, but it's just as contemporary looking today as the first one that came off the line in 97. When you're investing in something of this magnitude, the design should have longevity".
Sailbad the Sinner has a twin screw Detroit/MTU Model 12V2000 1480 HP engines with Twin Disc 2.45 -1 reduction gears allowing her that extra burst of speed when it is time to head in.
Please visit Sailbad The Sinner on display in the St. Petersburg Boat Show December 5th through the 8th.
- The salon is entered from the teak covered aft deck which features a beautiful teak lunch/serving table through polished stainless automatic roller double glass doors. To the immediate starboard is a large leather recliner which is great for quiet moments of reading or watching the giant flat screen TV. Forward of that recliner is a large fold out couch which will sleep two adults should the crowd grow larger. Immediately forward on the starboard is an ample size bar with a glass front crystal cabinet storage area. On the port side starting at the entry door is the matching leather recliner which provides the same services of its' partner across the way. Next forward is a large table that will seat 8. The table is designed to serve as a large dining center or a place where folks can gather for card games and conversation. Forward from that area a set of mirrored storage cabinets that house the retractable flat screen TV and entertainment center, and a host of free storage. The salon of Sailbad is one of the largest one will see on this size vessel as the owner like to entertain and kept that in mine when he commissioned the boat,
- The U-shaped galley is quite large and located on the main deck level, to port, abaft the pilot house and forward of the main salon. The counter tops are black granite and the sole is teak and holly. All appliances are GE Profile in Stainless Steel Side-by Side Refrigerator/freezer w/water & ice. Four burner glass cook-top w/separate oven below an overhead convection microwave oven. A large double bowl stainless steel sink. An under-counter dish-washer And an under-counter trash compactor.
- The pilothouse on Sailbad is spacious and beautiful at the same time. It is located immediately forward of the galley. Entering you find a working desk are for the captain or anyone that needs to pursue business activities. A Stidd captains chair is featured and is fully adjustable. There is a large table that is accompanied by an observers settee. The floors of teak and holly have just been completely refinished and the are a glows to the eye. Every convenience for operating the vessel has been though of. See the list of electronics and navigational equipment and extras for the myriad of extras here.
- VIP STATEROOM
- A very well thought out plan in deed. The owner requested that the VIP stateroom be placed forward and down from the pilothouse so that his guests could have privacy and comfort. It is all the way to one end of the vessel from the other living quarters. Down a short flight of steps there is a large stateroom with a queen size berth accompanied by an ensuite head with a very large bath and shower, extensive drawer and closet space. Of course the intercom system keeps the guests in touch with every one else with out having to leave their hideaway.
- Guest Stateroom
- Many yacht builders consider the third stateroom as an afterthought, but not at Northcoast. Here there are to large size twin beads that are the centerpiece of a very large walk around stateroom with multiple drawers and large cedar lined closets. Small touches are Northcoast signatures such as handmade teak doorknobs made on hand turned lathes. Ensuite to the guest stateroom is a huge head with a very large shower. This head also opens to the hallway for other guests at parties and events.
- Master Stateroom
- And now for the "piece resistance" of Sailbad the Sinner. Entering the Master stateroom one is almost shocked at the appearance of size of the full beam accommodations. You are faced with a king size master berth that really appears larger than king size. On the starboard side there is a very large full length cedar lined closet which is matched by one on the port. Along the starboard wall there is a very large vanity surrounded by a multitude of drawers. Across the way on the port wall we have a very large wall dresser that here again sports lots of drawer space. Moving out of the stateroom and past the bed we can enter the his and hers bathrooms from either side. Each has entirely separate facilities and are connected by a tub in the center. The furnishings in these facilities are quite elegant.
- An expansive flybridge was a real requirement for the owner as cruising in warm weather was a must. The bridge features a large amount of cushioned bench seating surround the two Stidd seats that are at the helm. There is a large size bimini top. The radar arch features hydraulically driven motors that will lower the arch for those low bridges one comes across now and then This large bridge still leaves plenty of room for the 2000 lb davit and the dinghy storage on the bridge deck.
- SAILBAD EXTRAS
- Features and Exterior Impressions Full Walk-Around Side Decks Tinted Cabin Windows Covered Aft Deck Area w/Seat & Table Naiad Model 302 Stabilizers Wesmar 12" Dual Rotating Bow Thruster Side Docking Controls, FB, Port & Stbd Bimini Top with Wind Screen Stidd Helm & Companion Seats on FB Large Settees with Tables on FB, Port & Stbd Storage Lockers and Counter Tops on FB Counter-top Sink to Port w/Room for Fridge/Ice Maker Kahlenberg Air Horns Hydraulic Folding Arch Non-skid Finish on Decks Boarding Stations, Port and Starboard Anchor Hawse w/Self Stowing Anchor Maxwell 3500 Anchor Windlass with Chain Stowage Locker at Foredeck Concealed Fender Stowage Forward Dockside Water Inlet Marquipt 2000# Hydraulic Folding Box Davit Dyer 16 "Glamour Girl" Diesel Tender SS Safety Rails Around Flybridge Switlik Emergency Life Raft Teak Decks on Aft Deck and Swim Platform Warping Winches, P & S Stern Cleats and Platform Canvas Covers for Seats, FB Helm, Tender and Aft Deck
- Dyer Glamour Girl Tender The Glamour Girl is an ideal design for the discriminating yachtsman who wants an unparalleled tender. She is also an excellent harbor launch or utility vessel. The new model of the Glamour Girl is built with an attention to detail usually reserved for the much larger yachts. Fun to drive with a stable ride, the Glamour Girl is powered with a 27hp Yanmar diesel (top speed-14.5 knots). She can safely transport up to 7 people in ultimate style with never a concern for staying dry
- ENGINE AND MECHANICAL
- Two Detroit/MTU Diesel 12V2000 @1480HP Twin Disc Transmissions 2.45-1 reduction drive Marine Exhaust Systems stainless steel & FRP Water cooled exhaust Stainless steel propulsion shafting Solid FRP shaft logs with dripless seals, P.S.S. Cast bronze V struts NIBRAL five blade propellers – Michigan Wheel 40x42 Cast foil rudders with stainless steel stocks Hynautic power-assisted hydraulic steering system – 2 station Wesmar DPC25 HP hydraulic bow thruster 12” dual prop, counter rotating Fuel manifold with electric transfer and manual engine prime Duplex fuel filters for mains – Racor 75/900FGX Fuel filters for generators – Racor 500FG Lube oil changing system Headhunter marine toilet system Black water sewage with deck pump outlets (250 gallon holding tank) Bilge manifold system utilizing the engine cooling pump to draw bilge water from various watertight compartments Electric bilge pumps (5), Rule 3,500 GPH Freshwater pressure system Freshwater heater (40 gallons) Naiad model 302 stabilizers Aqua Air HVAC system with individual controls, 10 tons chilled water with frequency drives Variable speed forced air engine room ventilation system with demisters Engine room soundproofing from interior space Engine room automatic fire extinguishing system (Halon 1301) with manual override Compressed air system with engine room outlet Freshwater Tank Level Indicator Blackwater Tank Level Indicator
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 120/240 VAC single phase 60HZ system Master electrical distribution panel Distribution sub panels AC Voltage Indicators AC Amperes Indicators DC Voltage Indicators 24VDC ship circuit 24VDC starting kit Two 32KW Northern Lights generator sets 100’ 100amp Shore Power plug station with Glendenning winder Isolation transformer 12 Volt, 40amp alternators (generator driven) 24 Volt, 65 amp alternators (main engine driven) Battery chargers (2) for house and starting battery banks, Sentry 50amp Battery banks: Main engine start-2x 8D lead acid, each engine
- Simrad Radar, 2 Simrad AP20 Autopilot w/Remote Northstar 962 Chart Plotter, 2 Icom VHF Radios, 2 (M502 & M604) Tracvision Satellite TV Simrad IS15 Digital Depth Sounder & Speed Log, 2 Standard Hailer, 2 Robertson Rudder Angle Indicator, 2 Furuno Satellite Compass, 2 DDEC Electronic Control System EPIRB
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the Listing Broker, Tom Sheehy, directly at 727-742-2772 or 1 855 266 5676 or email@example.com