- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 260-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 14-YEARS) WELL CARED FOR AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1989 CARVER 3207 AFT CABIN MOTOR YACHT OFFERS A GREAT OPTION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.7-litre 260-hp Gas Engine's with only 687 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower (Note Forward & Aft Head), Full Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Enclosure & Aft Deck Canopy), Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpeting, Garmin 128 GPS, AM/FM Stereo System, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Newer canvas & isin-glass, updated heads w/mascerator's, non-smoker. Boat shows in very good condition. Sale includes maintenance records.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Spacious double-cabin cruiser with boxy profile makes up in comfort whatever she lakes in sex appeal. Accommodations include two private staterooms, two heads, full-size galley, salon with convertible sofa. Aft deck can accommodate a couple of folding chairs; fly-bridge offers seating for four. Cruise at 16-18 knots with standard 260-hp gas engines (mid 20s top).
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, V-Berth w/Filler-Cushion, Drawer Storage, Hanging Storage Locker Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Salon w/Sofa to Port (Converts to Berth), Barrel Chair to Starboard, Lower Helm Forward to Starboard Aft Cabin w/Privacy Door, Full-Size Berth, Hanging Storage Locker, Drawer Storage Aft Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer (Full-Size) Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Oven
- Compass (NEW 2012) (2) Uniden VHF Marine Radio's Datamarine Depth Sounder Garmin 128 GPS AM/FM Stereo System
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (NEW Cord 2012) (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpeting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Engine Sync Fly-Bridge Enclosure (NEW 2012) w/Aft Deck Canopy Horn 4-Blade Propellers Maintenance Records CURRENT OWNER OF 14-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.