- 58 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
'Tribute' is a pedigree design by famed designer Bruce Farr and was built to very high standards at Dencho Marine in Long Beach, CA. Her beautiful interior is by Naval Architect Bob Smith. She was commissioned by very knowledgeable sailboat racers with a dream to cruise around the World. The design called for the combination of speed and comfort and still be simply cruised by a couple . The roomy center cockpit provides for a large master stateroom with queen berth. She has plenty of storage for blue water cruising.
'Tribute' has proudly circumnavigated the globe and is now offered seriously for sale .
- ELECTRONICS/ NAVIGATION
- Nav Station- swing out seat w/ backrest - Red & White LED lighting Samyung Navis 700 Chartplotter (2007) Simrad ISI5 multi function wind direction, flux compass, speed, depth, apparent wind, VMG, wind direction, wind speed Simrad RA41 36 mile radar Simrad CP-32 GPS Simrad speed log & sea temp Robertson autopilot (2007) Horizon Intrepid VHF ICOM SSB radio, Pactor system email and weather fax (2007) Ritchie Compass Searchlight ACR EPIRB Ships Bell Emergency Tiller w/ extention arm to Cockpit
- ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL
- Volvo 85hp Diesel w/ 5,000 hours ( cruise 7 knots under power ) Medalist Universal 5KW generator w/ 445 hours Heart Interface Freedom 25 Inverter w/ system monitor Heart Battery Charger (1) Trojan 6D starting battery , (1) Trojan Group 24 Deep Cycle Generator Battery (2) Lifeline AGM House Batteries Halon Fire Suppression System 30AMP Shore Power Sunpower Solar Panels 600 Watts Total (2007) Dripless Shaft Packing LED overhead cabin courtesy lighting Splendide Washer / Dryer Sprectra 15 gph watermaker (2007) Water filtration system Vice on work bench (2) In hatch air conditioners Diesel Hurricane Heating system w/ vents in salon, master, & guest . Also can be used to heat hot water (2007)
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- (2) Barient 736 primary electric 4 speed self tailing winches, (2) Barient 32's , (2) Barient 28's North Sails Roller Furler All Standing rigging replaced (2005) Hydraulic Navtec tensioning of stays, boom vang Hard Dodger ( strong enough to stand on ) Bimini Top over cockpit Textaline window sun screens for all windows Smoked Lexan Cockpit Door w/ teak trim Viking Canister life raft (2007) Man Overboard gear 9' 6" AB Aluminum Bottom RIB w/ Nissan 9.8hp (2009) Bruce 30kg anchor, Bruce 20kg anchor, Danforth 18lb anchor 600' Anchor Chain Electric Anchor Windlass Saltwater washdown forward & aft Fresh water shower at swim platform Rod Holders & Fish cleaning station Stainless Arch (2007) w/ 600W solar panels, quartz deck light & overhead davits Cockpit seating for 8 - ( cushions in very good condition) (2) propane tanks in deck locker / (1) spare tank Hull sides painted w/ alwgrip (2007) Replaced prop, prop shaft, & skeg (2007) New hull zincs (2013)
- Insulated top loading Freezer box Insulated top loading Refrigerator box Force 10 3-Burner Propane Stove & Oven Deep Stainless Steel Sink w/ sprayer handle & water filter Samsung Microwave Dinette in Salon w/ folding expandable table 110 gallon water tank & 80 gallon water tank under galley sole
- Salon Settee w/ expandable folding table to port Love seat w/ storage beneath Teak & Holly sole throughout Fold down Sylvania TV on bracket DVD player Stereo CD w/ 3 zones- aft, salon, cockpit Through Hatch A/C w/ diesel heat 7' ceiling height Large fixed lexan portlights provide plenty of natural light Plenty of storage Master Stateroom & Master Head Centerline queen berth Through Hatch A/C w/ diesel heat Storage below berth (2) hanging lockers & ample drawer space Full-Length Mirror (6) Opening portlights & large overhead hatch Safe Ensuite head w/ vanity & sink , toilet, and separate stall shower w/ seat Separate holding tank w/ macerator pump to overboard Guest Stateroom & Guest Head Double berth Through Hatch A/C w/ diesel heat 6' headroom (2) opening portlights w/ overhead hatch in forward crew area Large hanging locker & ample drawer space Ensuite head w/ vanity & sink and toilet Separate holding tank w/ macerator in port locker Canvas crew storage bunk and line hanging racks Direct access to anchor chain
- SAIL INVENTORY
- Full batten Main Sail Two Genoa Sails Symetrical Spinnaker Assymetrical Spinnaker Storm Trysail Stay Jib
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Randy Walterhoefer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 917 478 4944 for more information.