- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Dighton MA) This Mainship III is a comfortable cockpit motor yacht designed for coastal cruising. She comes with flybridge with bimini top, a large cockpit, roomy salon, full galley, and private stateroom.
The flybridge is large with bimini top. The helm is forward with excellent sight lines with room for guests to share the view. Below is a large cockpit with room for fishing, relaxing, or entertaining. There is transom door access to a swim platform with boarding ladder. A center entry leads to the salon.
The salon has room to relax or entertain with a sleep sofa to one side and dining table on the other. Forward we had the lower station to starboard and service bar to port. Finished in white paneling and teak trim the interior has the warmth of wood with overdoing it. The U-shaped galley is forward and down to port. It features teak cabinets, solid surface counters, stainless steel sink, ample storage, electric cooktop, microwave oven, refrigerator / freezer, and parquet floor. The forward cabin has V-berth, under-berth storage, and hanging locker. The enclosed head is starboard with vanity and shower stall.
Powered by a Perkins diesel engine with 200 horsepower and 1525 hours this motor yacht provides trawler economy and durability. Mechanical features include an Onan 3-kW generator. Deck features include bow pulpit with anchor & windlass forward and swim platform aft. She is a full featured cruiser with comfortable accommodations, is well equipped, has been well maintained, and is ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 34' Mainship III.
- Open Salon Large Windows for Light and Drapery for Privacy Carpeted Deck Dining Table and Lower Station to Starboard Port Side Sleep Sofa and Service Bar Galley Down to Port Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Stall V-Berth Forward with Under-Berth Storage and Hanging Locker
- Deck and Hall
- Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Stainless Steel Bow Rail Open Flybridge with Bimini 80 sq. ft Cockpit Transom Door Swim Platform
- Electronics and Navigation
- Sitex 4-kW 45-mile Radar Garmin Color GPSmap VHF Radio with Intercom
- Mechanical and Electrical
- 200-hp Perkins Diesel Engine with 1526 hours Borg Warner 5000 Transmission Trim Tabs Onan 3-kW Generator 30-amp Shore Power with Cables
- Saleman's Notes
- Boat Currently Shrink Wrapped in Storage Great Condition Nice Clean Boat Dry Bilge
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.