- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2-litre 320-hp w/Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LIGHTLY USED THIS 2005 FORMULA 280 SUN SPORT IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin MerCruiser 6.2-litre 320-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's with Bravo III Sterndrives and only 208 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink, Silent Choice Exhaust, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink, Garmin 740S (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Upgraded Sony Sound System w/iPod/MP3-Connection / Helm Remote Control & JL-Audio Speakers, Cockpit Table (Converts to Sun-Pad), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Very attractive color combo on this 280 SS w/Graphite Exterior & Black Canvas. Newer Cabin Carpeting, New Garmin 740S NAV System w/Transducer, New Sony Sound System. Hoist kept under cover. Priced right @ $69,900!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Rakish sportcruiser with top-quality amenities, premium hardware is long on styling, performance, workmanship. Spacious cockpit boasts huge wraparound lounge aft (convertible into giant sun pad), double-wide helm with flip-up bolsters, refreshment center, passenger-side lounger. Well-appointed cabin with dinette/V-berth features enclosed head, storage lockers. Note walk-through windshield, power engine hatch.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- No description
- Cuddy Cabin w/U-Shaped Lounge & Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Enclosed Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink Storage Lockers
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin 740S (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter & Transducer Sony Sound System w/MP3-Connection, AMP, helm mounted Remote Control, JL-Audio Speakers
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Anchor Locker Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Storage Cabinet Cockpit Table w/Sun-Pad Filler-Cushion Transom Door Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-through Windshield Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Silent Choice Exhaust (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Dash Cover Cockpit Mooring Cover Bimini-Top CURRENT OWNER SINCE 2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.