- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 FWC Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "DAWSON".
THIS BOAT IS THE POWERFUL "38' SPORT FISHERMAN" BUILT BY DAWSON YACHTS.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 3208 FRESH WATER COOLED CATERPILLAR DIESEL INBOARDS WITH ONLY 2300 HOURS.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, ELECTRONICS, WINDLASS, SPREADER LIGHTS, OIL CHANGE SYSTEM, ROCKET LAUNCHERS, FLYBRIDGE HARDTOP, OUTRIGGERS, FULL ENCLOSURE, AM FM CD PLAYER, VCR UNIT, DVD PLAYER, TELEVISION, ORANGE COLORED HULL AND SO MUCH MORE.
She is a limited production fisherman designed to appeal to the tournament-level angler.
The hull was not a new design; it was first developed back in 1975 in Pensacola where it was used for commercial and charter service.
The hulls were purchased and shipped to New Jersey where the Dawson 38 was finished out at the old Pacemaker yard. With a steep 24 degrees of deadrise aft, the Dawson has more “V” than just about any other boat of her size on the market.
Below, solid teak cabinets, brass hinges, rounded corners, and functional fabrics highlight the interior.
Her two-stateroom, galley-up floorplan includes a centerline double bed forward, over/under berths in the guest cabin, a large head with separate shower enclosure, and a built-in wet bar in the salon.
The Dawson’s cockpit is large for a 38-foot boat, it is uncluttered and includes a lift-out fish box.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE MID CABIN SLEEPS 2 ON THE SALON CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY LOADED WITH ELECTRONICS FULL HARDTOP ON THE BRIDGE WITH FULL ENCLOSURE, ORANGE HULL
- FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER, NEW MICROWAVE OVEN CONVECTION OVEN COUNTERTOPS DEEP DISH SINK CABINETS
- COMPASS GPS AND PLOTTER, 2, BY GARMIN FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER FISH FINDER RADAR ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER VHF MARINE RADIO BY UNIDEN INTERCOM SECURITY ALARM
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER DECK WASH BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER HORN SPREADER LIGHTS BILGE PUMPS AC DC CONVERTOR AFT DECK LIGHTING TRIM TABS POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS OIL CHANGE SYSTEM WINDLASS BY GOODE WITH 600' OF LINE
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR RACKS FOR FENDERS ROCKET LAUNCHERS FLYBRIDGE HARDTOP WITH 3/4 ENCLOSURE BOW PULPIT DOCKSIDE WATER OUTRIGGERS WALK THRU TRANSOM
- CABIN FEATURES
- BLINDS MATTRESS COVERS THROW PILLOWS TEAK CABINETRY OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS WARDROBE LOCKERS ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE SHOWER, ENCLOSED STALL EXHAUST FANS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS PARALLEL START SWITCH HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM CD PLAYER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES VCR UNIT DVD PLAYER DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS TELEVISION COCKPIT COAMING COLORED HULL, ORANGE FRESHLY SODA BLASTED BOTTOM WITH NEW BARRIER COAT. ALL ELECTRONICS FLUSH MOUNTED AND ENCLOSED IN CUSTOM OVERHEAD BOX. NEW SHAFT PROPS BALANCED AT BLACK DOG NEW CUTLASS BEARINGS SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL BOAT AND ONE OF A KIND. READY TO ENJOY.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS YACHT TODAY!