- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
REDUCED $44,900 This 1994 Rosborough RF-246 Sedan Cruiser is equipped with tons of extras. A total refit was done Spring 2009. Total hours on the engine is 1570, at time of refit engine hours were 1145. Cruiseing at 3800 RPM is 17KmPH and wide open at 4000 RPM is 19-20 KMPH. Total fuel burn at cruise is 2 1/2 gallons per hour. Bottom of the boat, the trim tabs, and the duo-prop stern drive have all been Copper Coated....a 20 year bottom coat that requires ZERO maintenance from year to year, no bottom pressure wash needed! See full specs and total refit items below.
- Helm Includes: 6 spoke mahogany ships wheel Seats 2 with sliding door to starboard Sliding door to starboard at help Sliding door to close off V Berth Full fiberglass door closes off head
- Fridge, sink and 2 burner propane stove Two (2) slide out drawers China cabinet
- V Berth filler converts to dining table V Berth sleeps 2 V Berth has stainless sink and cabinet Dining table converts to sleep 2 Carpeted Brass oil hurricane lamp Varnished dining table
- Refit Consisted of the following:
- Total refit done Spring 2009..... Single-prop outdrive with new duo-prop Volvo Penta outdrive Tks housing (intermediate housing) All Hydraulic pumps, hoses and cylinders All hoses and filters on engine Air Filter with airsep air filter system Racor fuel filter New C2 Stainless steel duo-prop set Lenco Trim tabs with auto retract New diesel engine fuel lift pump New diesel engine fuel injectors New engine water pump New raw water pump Flushed all heat exchangers New engine air intakes New belts New 12V wiring throughout boat New 12V circuit breaker panels Second 12V circuit breaker panel for galley All 120 VAC receptacles New isotherm CR65 12V/120VAC refrigerator Three (3) new wiper motors at helm Nordic Tug style pressurized windshield washer system New Jabsco head and hoses & plumbed for freshwater New Y valve and macerator 12 volt pressurized water system with accumulator Two (2) new stainless steel sinks Hot water heater in cabin with 12V blower New Teleflex hydraulic steering system Two (2) Nicro 3" day/night stainless steel ventilators New stainless 12V electric horn New 12V remote operated go light stainless steel spotlight New Bomar hatch with screen New Seavolt group 24 AGM starting battery New Seavolt group 27 AGM house battery Battery load tester to test battery condition New battery selector switch New propane shut off solenoid and hoses New aluminum propane tank All new interior with ultra-leather & closed cell foam waterproof cushions
- Additional Information
- Boat has seating capacity outside for 4 Complete set of dock lines are included Boat has three (3) fenders Boat has water hose and nozzle Two (2) remote spotlight controls - one (1) mounted at helm, one (1) remote held Boat has a ton of extra parts and spares
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.