- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 T
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New Listing, June 2013, $5M Reduction July 2013. Weather as an offshore fishing machine, family cruiser or live aboard this is the vessel for you. One owner last 14 years. Kept up with open check book. Detroit 671T's, hours since major overhaul, port 600 hrs, starboard 300 hrs. True 20 knt cruise at 2000 RPM's. Webasto Diesel Marine furnace in engine room. Owner wants boat sold. Eyes on a large vessel.
- Detroit 671T, 450 Horse power Per Engine. Starboard total rebuild 600 hrs., Port 350 hrs.
- Master stateroom, 2nd stateroom over under bunks.
- 14.5 BEAM 44.5 LOA
- Full size fridge, ice maker, convection microwave, 3 burner electric stove top, garbage disposal, instant hot water.
- Electronics new 2011
- Garmin Series 5000, touch screen Radar and GPS with BlueChart, g2 Vision ICOM IC-M412, VHF Marine Transceiver
- Additional Information
- Two sets of under water lights, blue and white.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.