- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-Magnum Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS, PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS LIGHTLY USED 1998 CRUISERS 3870 EXPRESS -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 454-Magnum Horizon 370-hp Gas Engine's with only 515 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower's (Note Stall-Shower in Main Head), High-Gloss Cherry Cabinetry, Westerbeke Generator, Windlass Anchor, Raymarine C120 (Color) Multi-Function NAV System w/Radar/GPS/Chartplotter, Raytheon Autopilot, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Full Stamoid Canvas Package, Large Extended Deck Swim Platform, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Recent detail with hull & topside polish & wax ... Excellent shine quality! Bottom freshly painted (Aug 2013) w/Interlux VC-17, Cabin Carpeting Steam Cleaned Sept 2013. Inside heated winter stored. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Good-looking express introduced in 1997 offered upmarket mix of style, luxury, performance. Spacious interior with two heads, full-service galley features unique amidships stateroom with stand-up dressing area, built-in TV, private head with shower. Cockpit has L-lounge opposite helm, wet bar, U-shaped seating aft. Note walk-through windshield, easy-access engine compartment. Extended swim platform supports dinghy, PWC. Twin 370hp gas V-drive inboards cruise at 20 knots (about 30 knots top).
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Full-Size Berth, Drawer Storage Underneath Berth, Port / Starboard Hanging Storage Lockers, Overhead Storage Cabinets to Port/Starboard, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Television in Forward Berth to Port Settee to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table, Overhead Storage Cabinets Main Head to Starboard (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Salon Television Hi-Gloss Cherry Cabinetry Throughout Aft Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Twin Berth's, Drawer Storage, Hanging Storage Locker, En-Suite Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink (Stainless Steel) w/Designer Faucet Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Stove (Electric) 2-Burner Microwave Oven Refrigerator w/Freezer (Full-Size) Coffee Maker
- Compass Raytheon 210 VHF Marine Radio Raytheon Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Trip-Log) Raymarine C120 (Color) Multi-Function NAV System w/Radar/GPS/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & Helm Remote Control
- (3) Batteries Battery Switches Battery Charger Westerbeke Generator (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Forward Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor Walk-Through Windshield Cockpit Table Transom Door Transom Shower Transom Storage Locker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (FRESH Aug 2013; Interlux VC-17) Halon Fire System Horn (2) Windshield Wipers Full Stamoid Canvas Package Remote Control Spotlight Dockside Pressure Water Connection Dripless Shaft Logs Inside Heated Winter Stored FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Cruisers 3870 Express has an open living space featuring a crescent-shaped, convertible sofa and a fully equipped galley. The forward island berth can be made into a separate stateroom with a privacy curtain or the optional bulkhead and door. The elegantly designed helm station ensures the captain is well informed of all boat and engine functions while underway. With a large refrigerator and freezer, microwave oven, double-burner electric stove, stereo with cassette player and TV - VCR, the 3870 boasts all the amenities needed for comfortable liveaboard cruising. The main head offers full standing headroom and a large, separate, standup shower for additional comfort and ease of movement. Like her sister ship, the 4270 Express, the 3870 features a unique second cabin amidships. This stateroom includes twin berths that can be converted to a king-size bed with a self-storing filler cushion. The 3870's second-cabin suite includes a changing area with full standing headroom and a private head with a shower, all conveniently located behind a bulkhead door for maximum privacy.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.