- 20 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
GREAT LITTLE CRUISER!
JUST REDUCED - SHE MUST BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED!
"What a beautiful Boat" is what you often hear on the dock as people walk by this boat. She is a real "head turner". But she is not just a dock Queen, she is a real cruiser and the owner has sailed her to the Keys, Exumas to the Turks and Caicos Islands, (single handed) to the Dry Tortugas, Guatemala and back to Florida. She has been lovingly cared for, by a very knowledgeable owner, and it shows!
Don't Let This One Get Away - She Won't Be Around Long!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Flicka 20 pocket cruiser was designed as a small cruising boat that would be fun to sail, affordable on a modest budget, and with an interior that would appeal to today's modern sailor. That she delivers fast performance under sail is a bonus. Long passages of a five-knot average and better are not uncommon. Her design was inspired by the Newport boats of Rhode Island, small sea kindly craft that plied the open waters of tempestuous Block Island Sound under sail and year-around during the early 1900s. The forward double V-berth gives superb sleeping comfort for a couple. She has a spacious and airy cabin with full standing headroom and an enclosed head. With her amazing load-carrying ability, she is capable of real passage-making.
- The interior of the Flicka is (surprise!) spacious, for her size. Her accommodations rival much larger sailboats. Headroom is unheard of in a sailboat of this size - 5' 10"! Her fit and finish is that of a high end boat. The teak interior is beautifully maintained. Forward there is a V berth that sleeps two. Aft to port there is a quarter berth. A folding table converts the V and the settee to starboard into a dinette suitable for entertaining four. The fully enclosed head is located aft of the settee. Swing-up Formica dining and navigation table Large storage cabinet above V-berth with access to anchor locker forward Bomar hatch, smoked Plexiglas over V-berth Six (6) opening ports, 4 with screens “Peek-a-Boo” shutters on all ports Brass ship’s clock and barometer Brass gimbled oil lamp Computer/Laptop Storage/Desk Teak Binocular Holder Companionway Boards Storage Bin Custom Teak Companionway Screens Ports have screens and front hatch has drop over screen-new 2012 Built-in teak bookshelves above V-berth port and starboard Custom canvas storage bags running fore and aft under V-berth Bookshelves port & starboard Two 12V Whisper fans in V-Berth Locker and storage behind toilet in head
- Deep well refrigerator with drain, removable shelf and Adler-Barbor 12VDC cold plate system built-in – freezer inside cold plates New 2013- 2 burner gimbaled propane stove Stainless Steel Sink Manual bronze Fynspray hand pump NEW 2012- with spare gaskets Locker beneath sink and one deep drawer and a drop-down pot storage bin Cabinet with 2 sliding teak doors behind sink/icebox for galley storage Custom teak utensil holder Teak paper towel holder Fresh water tank with inspection and clean out ports
- ACR Global Fix 406 EPIRB Garmin GPSMap 478 Plotter Icom IC502 VHF Radio Ritchie bulkhead compass mounted in cockpit Ray Marine ST2000 tiller Autopilot Data Marine Depth Sounder and Speed/Log (Spare Transducer) Sony Marine CD/FM/AM system and stereo speakers in cabin, with remote control- iPod connection
- Two Kyocera KC40T Solar Panels with custom rail mounts. ProStar 15 Solar Controller with digital read out. Two (2) Group 24 12volt Deka SeaMate battery bank - AGM batteries (2010) Guest Pro Model 2620 automatic battery charger. Three (3) interior 120 V AC receptacles Three 12 V DC outlets AC shore power cord with 30amp deck connection. Three (3) 12 volt dome lights - 2 in cabin, 1 in head (2 are LED-new) One (1) square 12 Volt Dual White/Red Hi/Lo Dimmer night light in cabin Two 2013 (2) LED Brass Reading Lights in V-Berth DC Panel with circuit breakers AC master breaker with reverse polarity indicator and circuit breakers.
- The engine install and systems access is superior to many vessels, even of a much larger size. For instance, from the main cabin there is easy access to the oil filter and to the thumbscrew impeller cover on the front side of the engine. To adjust the conventional stuffing box or check the gear oil, remove the sole of the cockpit again with bronze thumbscrews. This also reveals the racor filter and electric fuel pump plus a priming bulb. Yanmar 10hp diesel engine 35 amp alternator Three (3) blade fixed Campbell prop, 12x7RH (balanced 2011) Spare three (3) bladed prop. Electric fuel pump Racor fuel/water filter NEW Cutlass Bearing 2012
- Hull & Deck
- Sand blasted hull bottom and new Interlux epoxy barrier coat and two coats of Interlux Micron Extra Red ablative bottom paint applied in 2010. Additional ablative coat in 2011- new Micron Extra bottom paint 2012 Double SS rail bow pulpit Double SS rail stern pulpit Double SS lifelines w/ gates port & starboard Bronze cleats Bronze heavy duty locking chocks port and starboard bow. Canvas Dodger, Canvas Biminis, Canvas side panels (enough canvas to almost completely enclose cock-pit.) Protective canvas Isinglass covers for Dodger NEW 2013 Laminated wooden tiller with tiller lock Flag Halyards 2-Water jugs- 5 gal Diesel jug- 5 gal Teak companionway boards, with interior hanging companionway boards storage compartment. Teak bow sprit, cap-rail, rub-rail, grab-rails NEW Teak Cetol natural applied- after pro stripping to bare wood Feb 2013. (Hand rails left bare on purpose)
- Sails & Rigging
- Working main sail with three reef points (good condition) 135% roller furlingGenoa(good condition) 110% roller furling jib (good condition) Storm tri-sail and storm jib (Excellent condition – Like new) All control lines to cockpit. Harken 2 headsail roller furler Two (2) Lewmar #16 ST primary winches Two (2) Lewmar #8 halyard winches 3/16” SS Standing Rigging Forespar whisper pole
- Ground Tackle
- 15lb. Mason Boss anchor - new 2013 30' of high test 1/4" chain plus 300' of 1/2" nylon rode Paratech 9' sea anchor parachute rigged with deploy/pig lines
- Additional Gear & Recent Updates
- Monitor wind vane Two Monitor light wind vanes Two Monitor heavy wind vanes Manuals and library of the ships systems Spare starter Spare prop Can air horn Emergency sea steps Magna S/S BBQ kettle NEW 2012 Mast mounted tri-color anchor light with strobe. (anchor light out and foredeck light needs new bulb) Heavy duty Wichard folding pad eyes for harness Groco head with macerator pump (Macerator rebuild tbd-kit in head) NEW 2012 8' 17" tubes Zodiac w/ Honda 2hp 4 stroke NEW Micron Extra RED bottom paint (May 2012) Snead Island Boat Works performed the work NEW zincs 2013 Hull buff and two coats of polymer wax 2013
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis - brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details. Contact Listing Broker, Mike Fauser, for more information. Click for more info