Price Reduced $8,000
Designed by Mark Ellis and built by Canadian builder Hinterhoeller Yachts the Niagara 42 is a true blue water cruiser, fast, well mannered and stable. Deep cockpit, large salon with U-shaped galley, two staterooms, two heads and great engine access. Designed for cruising NANDINA offers excellent accommodations, storage and plentiful ventilation throughout.
- The vessel has the typical Niagara 42 layout. Double anchor rode locker in fore peak. The forward stateroom has a double berth, hanging locker, seat, drawers, storage lockers, and an in-suite head. Proceeding aft is the main salon which has settees both port and starboard and large drop leaf dining table. A Force 10 Propane heater is located on the forward bulkhead in the main salon providing warmth in cooler weather. Aft to port is a large head with a separate shower area. Aft to Starboard is the U shaped galley with double SS sink, large freezer/refrigerator, and three burner LP stove/oven. On the port side aft of the main head is a second stateroom, also with a double berth, hanging locker, drawers, and storage lockers. There is a separate door between the aft stateroom and the main head providing private access to the head. The companionway ladder opens up to the engine room with ample storage for spares, and excellent access to the engine. Varnished teak and holly sole throughout.
- LOA: 42’ 2” LWL: 32’ 6” Displacement: 19,800lbs Ballast: 8,100lbs Beam: 12’ 9” Draft: 5’ 8”
- Make: Westerbeke W-46 Power: 42 HP Hours: 2017
- Fuel: 64gal Water: 150gal total, 2 tanks Holding: 30gal
- Hot and cold pressure water. Tankless propane water heater. Three burner Seaward Princess propane stove with oven. Adler Barbour 12V cold plate refrigerator/freezer system. Whale fresh water foot pump.
- Binnacle mounted Ritchie compass. Autohelm model 7000 linear drive auto pilot. Datamarine digital depth sounder. Datamarine digital knot meter with a distance log. Raytheon R20XX radar with Raymarine Raychart 601xx. Standard Horizon Maxi VHF radio with mast head antenna. 110V AC electrical system. 30amp shore power cable. 12V DC elctrical system with two DEKA Dominator 8D house batteries. 60amp battery charger. Professional Mariner alternator output control. Manual fire control system. Raw water sea strainers. Automatic and manual bilge pumps. EPIRB
- Sails and Rigging
- Barient #32 chromed self-tailing primaries. Main sail with dutchmen flaking system. 130 Genoa and Spinnaker. Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster. Profurl roller furling. Rod stainless steel standing rigging. Aluminum spar keel-stepped.
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Edson cockpit wheel steering. Stainless steel side stanchions with double lifelines. Boarding gates both port and starboard. Bow roller with bow platform. Four dorade boxes. Stainless steel framed bimini with blue canvas. Canvas binnacle cover. Lofrans Tigres anchor windlass. 45lbs CQR anchor with chain and rode. Delta anchor with chain and rode. Stainless steel dinghy davits. Original companionway teak doors. Teak framed companionway louvered doors. Teak framed companionway screen doors. Cockpit cushions for helms seat. Stainless steel stern rail mounted boarding ladder. Saltwater wash down pump for the anchors. Factory installed, optional rub rail with a 1/2 oval stainless steel striker. Navigation lights.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Ken at 252-571-1581 to schedule an appointment