- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L MPI Bravo II
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "SEA RAY"
THIS BOAT IS THE VERY POPULAR AND EXCITING "300 SUNDANCER" PROUDLY BUILT BY SEA RAY.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 5.0L MERCRUISER MPI BRAVO 111'S WITH ONLY 300 HOURS.
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, KOHLER GENERATOR, ELECTRONICS, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, FULL CANVAS ENCLOSURE, SWIM PLATFORM, WINDLASS, SPOTLIGHT, TELEVISION, AM FM CD PLAYER AND SO MUCH MORE.
Many manufacturers build 30-foot midcabin express cruisers, but few have been at it as long as Sea Ray and probably no company does it better.
This is the forth in a series of 300 Sundancer models Sea Ray has produced since 1985, and an extended 30-inch swim platform made her the most stylish of the pack.
Like her predecessors, the newest Sundancer rides on a deep-V hull with moderate beam and a solid fiberglass bottom.
The layout has a dinette that converts into a berth, while the optional configuration features a curved sofa bed with a matching table.
An enclosed head and shower, a double berth forward, and of course a midberth aft are some of the major features..
Privacy curtains separate the sleeping areas from the main cabin, which is highlighted by three overhead hatches and attractive burlwood cabinets.
The cockpit comes with a wet bar and a removable table in addition to a fore-and-aft facing bench seats, and the entire cockpit sole rises on hydraulic rams to reveal the engine compartment.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 300 Sundancer provides luxurious accommodations for six. The galley includes a refrigerator, a recessed stove, a microwave, and voluminous storage. The private head compartment features a VacuFlush head; a vanity with sink, medicine cabinet and storage below; and a full shower with curtain. Sea Ray's raised helm design also allows space for a comfortable conversation area that converts to a berth for overnight guests. The forward double berth has a hanging locker as well as a large and easily accessible storage area underneath. The TV / VCR / radio combo can be enjoyed from the forward berth and the salon. The 300 Sundancer is powered by twin 5.0L EFI Bravo II MCM stern drives.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE MID CABIN SLEEPS 2 ON THE DINETTE CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY LARGE SALON AREA ENCLOSED HEAD AND SHOWER LARGE AFT DECK WITH CARPET AND FULL CANVAS SWIM PLATFORM EASY SIDE DECKS
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK COFFEE MAKER UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS EXHAUST FANS RECESSED LIGHTING CORIAN COUNTERTOPS
- COMPASS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION SPEED INDICATOR RITCHIE COMPASS RAYTHEON VHF MARINE RADIO RAYTHEON GPS/CHART PLOTTER LAWRENCE DEPTH FINDER CLARION STEREO RECEIVER PANASONIC TELEVISION
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT KOHLER GENERATOR SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS AC DC CONVERTOR AFT DECK LIGHTING POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR FULL BIMINI AND ENCLOSURE BACK DROP CANVAS COCKPIT SHOWER HELM AND AFT DECK CARPET ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKERS SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINES COCKPIT STORAGE LOCKERS WALK THRU TRANSOM WET BAR
- CABIN FEATURES
- BLINDS CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES MATTRESS COVERS OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS CHERRY WOOD CABINETRY WARDROBE LOCKERS
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE MEDICINE CABINET SHOWER EXHAUST FANS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTOR HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM STEREO WITH CD PLAYER INTERNAL STRAINERS TELEVISION COCKPIT COAMING SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL BOAT AND READY TO ENJOY NOW.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.