- 62 (ft.) 6 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V-92 TA Detroit Diesel w-ZF 165-P2
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
extra clean with cats!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 630 Sundancer has a one-of-a-kind cockpit. An imposing 27 feet, the cockpit provides plenty of room for guests, offering a circular seating area with fiberglass dining table, two aft-facing wraparound lounge seats, a raised sunpad, an entertainment center with wet bar and storage, and a transom door leading to the swim platform. The helm - with hydraulic steering and throttle controls, backlit instrumentation, and room for a wealth of optional electronics - is designed for easy owner operation. A separate air-conditioning vent to starboard of the helm allows the helmsman to enjoy the same refrigerated breeze as the cabin passengers. An optional fiberglass hard top provides protection from the elements. Walk down three steps to an environment of luxury, with 66-ounce deep pile, stain-resistant carpeting in living and sleeping areas, oak parquet flooring in the galley, and 14-K gold inlaid ceramic tile in the heads. Immediately to starboard is a custom leather sofa. In the 630 DA, this entire amidships area becomes a large guest stateroom with private en suite head. On the port side, the galley includes custom-molded counter tops and a Blanco sink with sculptured Moen faucet, a flush-mounted Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer with ice maker, custom four-burner electric stove, and built-in microwave - browning oven. The dining area features a circular lounge with a custom hi - lo dining table. Lower the table, slip in a custom cushion, and the dinette lounge converts to a double bed. Forward, the master stateroom is dominated by a queen-size island bed. Coordinated bed linens and upholstery fabrics complement the walls and leather banquettes. Hidden storage is abundant, with deep drawers under the bed and mirrored, cedar-lined hanging lockers. The private master head includes a mirrored vanity with sink, plentiful storage drawers and enclosed shelving. There's a separate medicine cabinet with mirror. The enclosed shower features a molded seat and adjustable shower wand. To port, the guest head includes a molded vanity and sink, shower, full-length mirror and built-in medicine cabinet. The surface-drive propulsion system in the 630 DA precludes an aft cabin, but more than compensates with the spacious mid-cabin guest berth under the cockpit. Sea Ray has outfitted the 630 Sundancer with twin Arneson Surface-Drives to eliminate all underwater appendages. The result is a 50 percent decrease in drag, which gives the boat quicker acceleration, a higher overall speed, and improved fuel economy for a longer cruising range. Shallow water capabilities are also increased by over a foot with the elimination of underwater drive-shafts, struts, and rudders. The Arneson Surface-Drives are coupled to twin T-1040 hp Detroit Diesel T-12V-92TA's, to provide speed and dependability. Additional benefits of the Surface-Drives are trimmable propeller shafts for optimizing thrust, and surface-piercing propellers for more efficient propulsion.
- Equipment List
- Sea Ray 630 Sundancer Specifications - Standard Equipment Hull and Deck - 316 stainless steel deck rails - 316 stainless steel high-profile bow rail - Four-bolt stainless steel cleats (10) - Boot stripes - Bottom paint with epoxy primer - Custom aluminum swim platform - Fiberglass diamond plate flooring in bilge - Foam-filled under-floor areas - Gelcoat (arctic white) - Gelcoated bilge area - High-performance vinylester resin - Insulated engine compartment - Integral swim platform - Meets applicable USCG and ABYC standards - Navigation lights - NMMA certification - PVC rub rail with stainless steel insert - Rod holders (2) - Stainless steel deck fill plates - Stainless steel deck runners - Stainless steel hull and deck portlights - Translucent deck hatch with lock and sky screen cover Windlass - Deck anchor hatch with freshwater washdown and hose - Lofrans Albatross (chain) with foot switches - Stainless steel anchor chute with stainless steel - Plow anchor Cockpit - Burl instrument panel - Circular cockpit seating with storage - Circular raised deluxe sunpad hatch with gas-assist lift, headrest, bilge access hatch and storage below - Custom slide and swivel helm seat with flip-up thigh-rise bolster and companion bench seat - Fiberglass sport spoiler with stainless steel grab rails and overhead lighting - High-low fiberglass cockpit table - Indirect cockpit lighting - Molded deck access steps - Molded fiberglass entertainment center with wetbar and storage cabinet - Self-bailing fiberglass cockpit with bilge service hatch and stainless steel bilge ladder - Snap-in carpet liner - Transom door - Two aft-facing wrap-around lounge seats with storage and access to fuel transfer valves - Wood-accent steering wheel - Entertainment center for cockpit (120V - 60 cycle) or (220V - 50 cycle): 12V Clarion AM-FM digital cassette stereo with 6-disc CD changer, subwoofer, amplifier, 4 speakers and cockpit remote control - Icemaker - Refrigerator Forward Accessory Room - 12V - 24V DC distribution panel - 20 amp - 120V - 12V converter - 40 amp - 120V - 240V - 24V converter (2) - Battery switches - Water system components Cabin - 120V outlets (GFI protected) - 24V - 120V directional lighting with dimmers - 24V indirect lighting with dimmer - Acrylic cabin door - Acrylic handrails - Corian countertops (Aurora or Sandstone) - Custom curtains - Deep-pile stain-resistant floor carpeting with padding - Floor storage - Interior Sunbrella carpet runners - Stacking washer - dryer (120V - 60 cycle) or (220V -50 cycle) - Throw pillows Galley - 120V microwave - convection oven - 120V Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer with icemaker - 240V custom four-burner electric stove - Bar stools (2) - Breakfast bar - Custom Corian countertop with Corian sink and single-lever Grohe faucet - Galley storage drawers - Glass and dish storage racks - Power vent - Stainless steel stove rail - Wood floor - Spacemaker coffee maker - Trash compactor Dinette (Floor Plan A) - Accent mirror with indirect lighting - Convertible circular dinette - High-low dining table - Storage Salon - Accent mirrors with indirect lighting - Built-in storage - Leather sofa with electrically operated slide-out bed - Skylight - Throw pillows - Antenna and TV coax to dockside - Bose Lifestyle 20 Stereo with Jewel Cube Speakers (2) and LS Bass Module - Color television - Television cord with inlet - VCR with remote Master Stateroom - 120V outlet - Cedar-lined hanging lockers with lights and mirrored doors (2) - Floor storage - Private access to forward head - Queen-size bed with innerspring mattress, pillows (2), sheets and spread - Vanity with mirrors and built-in seating - Bose Acoustimass with 3 speakers with remote control - Color TV - VCR - radio combo with antenna Master Head - Acrylic accessories - Cultured marble floor - Grohe faucet - Medicine cabinet with mirror - Molded vanity with porcelain sink, drawers and storage below - Power vent - Privacy door - Shower with seat, adjustable shower wand and bifold door - VacuFlush head Mid-Stateroom - 120V outlets (GFI protected) - 24V indirect lighting with dimmer - Cedar-lined hanging locker with lights and mirror - Pocket door - Private access to head - Queen-size bed with upholstered headboard and drawers below - Sheets, pillow cases and color-coordinated spread - Throw pillows - Vanity with mirror - Color TV - VCR - radio combo with antenna Mid-Stateroom Head - Acrylic accessories - Acrylic handrails - Cultured marble floor - Linen closet with mirrored door - Medicine cabinet with mirror - Molded vanity with sink and storage below - Shower with seat, adjustable shower wand and bifold door - Sliding privacy door with full-length mirror - VacuFlush head Guest Head - Acrylic accessories - Acrylic handrails - Cultured marble floor - Full-length mirror - Grohe faucet - Medicine cabinet with mirror - Molded vanity with sink and storage below - Privacy door - Shower with adjustable shower wand - VacuFlush head Windshield and Canvas - Aft sunshade - Stainless steel tri-section tinted glass windshield with electric front vent - Sunbrella Bimini top with stainless steel fittings - Windshield wipers with stainless steel washer system - Aft curtain - Canvas storage bag - Front curtain - Side curtains - Windshield shades Technical - 120V - 20 amp - 12V converter - 120V - 40 amp - 240V - 24V converters (2) - 120V and 24V bilge lights - 120V - 240V transient voltage surge protection - 18-gallon 240V water heater - 24V air horn with accumulator tank - 24V automatic bilge pumps (2 aft, 1 fwd) - 24V electric bilge blowers (2) - 24V high water bilge alarms and pumps (1 aft, 1 bilge and 1 fwd) - 24V power vents (3) - heads and galley - 24V shower - condensate sump pump - 240V - 50 amp - 60 cycle and 120V - 50 amp - 60 cycle - Dockside power with 50-foot cords - 240V pressure water system with 24V ShurFlo pump (back-up) - 50 amp - 12V electronics circuit with large ground plate - 65-gallon fiberglass holding tank with macerator pump-out - 8-D batteries (4) with group 27 for generator - Additional A-C raw water pump with manifold installed - Aeroquipt A-1 fuel lines - Aluminum integral fuel tank with fuel system priming pump and electric sending units - Backlit switch panel with weatherproof rocker switches, remote circuit breaker panel and variable dimmer control - Beam dual outlet - Bilge freshwater hose and spigot - C-phone with cell phone interface - antenna - Cable television inlet - Color-coded wiring with chafe protection - Compass (large) - Digital LCD systems monitor for engine diagnostics and pump monitoring - Dual ACR spotlight (24V with single control) - Dual engine hydraulic power steering - Dual hydraulic gear shift and throttle engine controls - Electronic bow thruster - Emergency engine stop - Emergency start system - engines - Engine drip sumps - Fiberglass integral fuel tank with fuel system priming - Pump and electric sending units - Freshwater washdown and dockside inlet with cockpit shower (hot and cold) - Galvanic isolators (2) - Glendinning cablemasters (2) with remote - Halon system with diesel shutdown and override - Hourmeters (2 - forward accessory room) - Macerator with seacock interlock system - Main DC breaker panel - Oil changer system - Power Pac exhaust - lift system mufflers - Racor fuel filters (3) - Ship's bell - Synchronizer - Trolling valves - VacuFlush head system with dockside pump-out - Water tanks (100 gallons each) (2) - Generator is remote start with muffler, freshwater cooling, fuel filter, seacock and seawater strainer, 240V - 60 cycle 20.0 kW Westerbeke diesel with soft sound box - Air conditioning and heating is 240V reverse cycle (40,000 BTU) - GPS - Loran NAV398 with 112 GPS sensor - Raydata multifunction instrument including depth finder, speed and sumlog, water temperature - VHF radio - 220 with remote speaker and 8-foot antenna - Gauges with backlighting including fuel gauge (2), gear temperature gauge (2), oil pressure gauge (2), tachometer (2), voltmeter (2), water temperature gauge (2) Bilge Accessory Package - Bilge ventilation system (Delta T) - Cord reel light - Fan - Fire extinguishers - bilge, lazarette - Storage racks Underwater Gear - 24V heavy-duty bronze hydraulic trim tabs - Bonding system with large zinc hull plate - Rolla nickel aluminum bronze 5-blade surfacing propellers - Seacocks on all underwater fittings - Seawater strainers Engine - T-CAT-3412TA Caterpillar with twin Arneson ASD12 surface drives (T-1309 hp - 976 kW) Sea Ray 630 Sundancer Optional Equipment Guest Stateroom (Floor Plan B - Replaces Dinette) - Acrylic dining table with hydraulic base - Cedar-lined hanging locker with light - Drawers under bunk - Full-size bed with pillows, sheets and coordinated spread - Portlights - TV - VCR combo Miscellaneous - Generator (in lieu of standard) is 220V - 50 cycle 16.0 kW Westerbeke diesel (with Soft Sound Box) - Air conditioning (cockpit) 24,000 BTU (2-ton) - Additions to Raytheon electronics package include autopilot (Raypilot 650) and radar (R41XX WITH 620XX Chart Plotter) - Custom sculptured salon carpet inlay with clear vinyl runners - Custom fabric upgrades - Additional 120V outlet - Additional 220V outlet (50 cycle) - Clear carpet runners - Colored Sunbrella canvas in lieu of Oyster - Desalinator (400 gpd) - Dinette sleeper conversion with curtain, filler cushions, sheets and pillows - DSS satellite TV system - Forward deck sunpad with storage bag - Manual bilge pump - Spare propellers with holders (pair) - Tile head floors - Transom davit - Veneer wood package (cherry or clear maple) - Water filtration system for galley - Windlass capstan Safety Package - 5-8-inch x 40-foot dock lines (6) - Boat hook - Fenders (4) - Fire extinguishers (3) - First aid kit - Flagpole with flag - Flare kit - Life jackets (8) - Ring buoy (20-inch)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Paul 954 806 0058