- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"CARIBBEAN WIND" is the NICEST CENTER COCKPIT boat to be found ANYWHERE that can be bought at this price!!
Continuously upgraded by her knowledgeable owners and kept in a manner most of us can only hope to accomplish.
DON'T MISS THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY!!
- This beautiful documented Cutter rigged Ketch offers 2 large staterooms, 2 private heads with vanity and showers, and plenty of storage. The interior is warm and inviting featuring teak and holly sole, teak bulkheads, cabinetry and trim. Rich hunter green upholstery, curtains, and carpeting in the staterooms. There is plenty of light and ventilation provided by four opening hatches and 11 operating ports. This Irwin Mark V is in nice condition throughout and continuously maintained by the owners Guest Cabin: Large V berth w/ filler, anchor locker is full forward, 4 drawer bureau with shelf and cabinet above to port, 3 drawer bureau with shelf and cabinet above to starboard, twin lockers under the v berth, double hanging locker to port. Private guest head with vanity, S/S sink, head & shower w/ shower curtain, ample storage lockers for bath necessities. Salon: Bulkhead mounted teak table with book rack under, settees to port and starboard with storage under and outboard, hullside storage shelves, galley aft to starboard. Walk Thru Aft: To port is the walk through to the private master. Here you will find the voluminous refrigeration compartment of which the top doubles as a stand-up nav station, ample lockers, and access to the engine compartments. Master Stateroom: Athwartships double berth, mirrored aft bulkhead, dressing seat, double hanging locker, 5 drawer storage, ample shelf space, private head with vanity, shower, S/S sink and ample lockers.
- Adler Barbour Super Cold 12v Refrigeration Huge well insulated Frig/Freezer compartment (3) Burner Hillerange Princess propane stove/oven Propane solenoid shut-off S/S sink w/ hot & cold pressure water Water heater by 110v or engine heat exchanger (7) Lockers, (3) Drawers Hullside storage shelf Dry storage compartment Excellent counter space for food prep
- 2001 Navico W/P 5000 autopilot w/ remote control Garmin 76 CX GPS Garmin 546s chartplotter/depth finder Garmin XM WX weather HawkEye digital depth sounder Uniden Oceanus VHF radio w/ DSC WHAM wireless VHF remote at helm 23" HDTV salon, 15" flat screen aft cabin JBL AM/FM stereo with Sirius satellite radio receiver
- Electrical/ Mechanical
- Perkins 50HP 4-108 diesel engine with 3423 hrs. 85 gallon fuel tank (2) 12 volt engine start batteries (4) 6 volt golf cart batteries (house) 1 KW gas Honda generator mounted on aft deck w/ Sunbrella cover Mastervolt Battery charger 12/40-3 (new 3/12) Marinco 30 amp dockside cable Xantrex 500 watt inverter Manual heads w/ Y valves & holding tanks Macerator for the aft head Fuel polishing system Mermaid 16k BTU reverse cycle A/C Racor fuel filter (2) Auto & (1) Manual bilge pump Well insulated engine room 1" S/S shaft 3 Blade fixed bronze prop NEW Transmission 2012
- Deck & Cockpit
- 35# CQR anchor w/ 80' chain & 200' rode Simpson Lawrence manual windlass 4' Bow pilpit Side stanchions w/ lifelines & gates port & starboard Coast Guard approved safety package (4) Life Jackets - Offshore type 1 Lifesling system & MOB pole Horseshoe Type IV PFD Fishing Rod holder Remote anchor alarm Bimini & Dodger Full enclosure w/ Isenglass & screens Closed cell cockpit cushions Outboard motor mount w/ block & tackle motor lift Oversized Destroyer wheel Custom starboard cockpit table Emergency tiller Huge aft lazarette storage Fenders & lines Swim ladder
- Sails & Rigging
- Centerboard model - 4' draft with board up an 8' draft with board down (7) Sails: Main, 150% & 110% Genoa, Mizzen, Staysail, Spinnaker w/ sock, Storm Staysail Sunbrella covers for Main, Mizzen Sail area - 785 sq. feet 46' Aluminum deck stepped mast (7) Barlow winches Mainsheet traveler - NEW Hood roller furling on Genoa
- Additional Equipment/ Features
- Custom forward berth storage (raised berth) Berth linens Spare alternator Trinidad Pro bottom paint (3/2013) Maintenance log available upon request
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info