- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 225 EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Hollywood FL) This Triton 2700 Center Console is an offshore fishing machine that is designed to be roomy, fast, and built to last. She has a large open cockpit with fishing room fore and aft with all the amenities needed for successful fishing. She is powered by twin 225 horsepower Yamaha engines to get you out and back quickly.
This Triton is equipped with a Sunbrella T-top over the center console with rocket launchers, searchlight, spreader lights, and outriggers. The center console has a wide leaning post with rod holder and large livewell. The helm is equipped with polished aluminum wheel, hydraulic steering, trim tabs, GPS, depth finder, compass, and VHF radio. The center console has forward seating with built-in cooler and an in-console head compartment with sink and storage,
The spacious cockpit has room fore and aft with forward casting deck, in-deck fish box , two dry storage compartments, wide walkways, and is equipped for serious fishing with gunwale rod holders, cockpit bolsters, rod storage, raw water washdown, fresh water shower, transom door, transom seat, bait well, and prep station. The bow is equipped bow pulpit with roller, anchor, windlass, and stainless steel bow rail.
Power is provided by twin Yamaha 225-hp EFI 2-stroke engines that let her cruise at 43 mph with a top speed of around 53 mph and have 500 hours of use. This roomy center console is well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to fish now. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- The deep-V Triton 2700 CC literally carves the waves for a smooth, dry ride that can turn a carpet of whitecaps into a light chop. And when it comes to fishability, every square inch from gunwale to gunwale is utilized as either stand-up fishing room or dedicated tackle storage.
- Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor with Chain and Rode Windlass Low-Profile Bow Rail Pop-Up Cleats Raised Casting Deck Two In-Deck Storage Compartments In-Deck Fish Box with Macerator Cockpit Bolsters Forward Cockpit Seat with Under-Seat Cooler Center Console with T-Top Wide Walkaround In-Console Head Compartment Leaning Post Helm Seating Fold-away Transom Seat In-Deck Access Hatch Transom Live Well Freshwater Shower Raw Water Washdown Transom Door Swim Platform
- Center Console
- Black T-Top Searchlight Spreader Lights Outriggers Top-Mounted Rocket Launchers Forward Console Seat with Under-Seat Cooler In-Console Head with Sink and Storage Well-Equipped Helm Leaning Post Helm Seat with Rod Holders 50-gallon Live Well with Grab Rail
- Polished Aluminium Wheel Hydraulic Steering Trim Tab Controls Full Gauges Chart Plotter Fish Finder VHF Radio Compass
- Deck & Hull
- Tri-Core Hull Composite of Polyurethane & Fiberglass Lifetime Hull Warranty Lift-Stored No Bottom Paint
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 225-hp Yamaha EFI Two Stroke Engines 500 hours Cruise - 43 mph @ 4500 rpm Top Speed - 53 mph @ 5400 rpm Stainless Steel Propellers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.