- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 N
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Lottie" is a very special 50 Lien Hwa built - Blue Ocean/Marine Trader that was fitted out in Holland. She has enjoyed the best of stewardship and maintenance, without regard to cost. She had a major refit in 2003/2004 at Zimmerman Marine that added, replaced or upgraded most systems and machinery. You must see this beautiful yacht. She is an amazing value!
Lien Hwa Boat Yard was established in 1978. Building boats for several OEM partners including Blue Ocean in Holland.
Marine Trader 50
- Built by the Lien Hwa boat yard in Taiwan from 1979-1994
- The Marine Trader 50 has been called a: Trawler, Motor Yacht and Long Range Cruiser
- “Standard” Marine Trader 50 has full walk around side decks & covered aft deck
- "Lottie" is a traditional deck house style yacht. She has a very spacious and comfortable pilothouse with a large dinette style settee and an upper pilot "watch" berth aft. The loer helm station is fully equipped with all navigation gear and systems functionality. Aft of the pilothouse is a deck house saloon with another settee style dinette lounge and entertainment area. The fully equipped galley is forward with an "L" shaped counter and full sized electric range oven and double door refrigerator freezer. A sliding teak door opens to the aft deck and fly bridge ladder access. Below aft from the deck house is the master stateroom with abundant storage, a center line queen berth and en-suite head with tub/shower. Below forward from the pilothouse is a large forward V berth guest stateroom with a beautiful opening teak skylight. There is a guest head forward to starboard. Next aft is a full beam mid-guest stateroom with port and starboard over sized berths. There is abundant cabinetry for storage. the mid-guest head is a spacious mufti-compartment area with a separate head, vanity and tub/shower. Aft of the mid-guest stateroom is the amazing walk-in full beam engine room. The engine room is very clean and well laid out for easy access to machinery and systems. This is a "hands on" owner's dream engine/machinery space.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.