- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V8 350
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
2009 Luhrs 37 Canyon with triple 350 Yamaha Four Strokes. Raymarine E120 Wide Screen, Raymarine auto Pilot. Fusion Stereo system. Water maker, Compressor for dive tank refill. 800# davit and Zodiac Yachtline 340 Dingy w/ 50 HP Evinrude. Full Galley with a ton of amenities Please call for more information owner will consider all offers.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 37 Open Outboard combines serious offshore features found only in larger, traditional shaft driven sportfish boats with the speed, versatility and low noise of outboard power. Triple Yamaha 350 hp outboards power the boat to over 45mph, and at cruise generate less noise than inboard drives. The standard tower, fish box, livewell and bait prep center will please the hard core fisherman ? but not at the cost of cruising comfort. No other saltwater fish boat offers two cabins and two heads under 40', and no other fish boat offers the combination of best-in-class beam, a deep blue-water hull with the legendary Luhrs ride, exhilarating performance, and a salon built for entertaining.
- Mechanical Systems
- Automatic Bilge Pumps (3) Automatic High Water Alarm and High Capacity PumpBall Valves on All Underwater Thru-Hull Fittings Bronze Thru-Hulls Electronic Shift and Throttle Engine Alarm System Fuel Tank (4), 670 Gallons Total Fuel/Water Separators Shore Water Connection Trim Tabs Water Heater (6 Gal)
- Electrical Systems
- Air Conditioning w/Reverse Cycle Heat AC/DC Interior Lighting System Battery Charger BatteriesBattery Safety Switches Cable TV and Telephone Jacks Custom Electrical Panel w/Breaker Switches and Analog Readouts Custom Wire Harness and Color Coded Wiring Throughout DC Interior Lighting System Generator – 7.0 kW Kohler w/Sound Shield and Low CO Output GFCI Protection Throughout Holding Tank Monitor Internal Bonding System w/Zinc AnodeIsolation Transformer (12 kW) Shore Power 240V ConnectionShore Power Cord – (2) 30 Amp, 50 ft. Water Tank Monitor
- Anchor Cleat Anchor w/RollerAnchor Safety Latch Armstrong Engine Mounting Bracket Bottom Paint Bomar Deck Hatches (3) Composite Wide-Beam Stringer Grid Forward, Mid and Aft Mooring Cleats High-Density Rub Rail w/Stainless Steel Insert Molded Anchor-well with Rope Locker Molded, Diamond-Pattern Non-Skid Walking Surfaces Recessed Side and Foredeck Walkaround Welded One-Piece Aluminum Bow Rail
- 12 Volt Accessories Outlet Bench Seat w/Upholstered Backrest Buggy Top Center Console Helm Custom Welded Half-Tower w/Rocket Launchers Compass Dry Storage Glove Box Full Engine Instrumentation Navigation Lights Power Steering
- Cockpit/Bridge Deck Features
- Boarding Grab Rails Courtesy Lighting under Gunnels Cockpit Engine Access Hatches (2) Full-Width Cockpit Engine Access Hatch Hinged Day Access Hatch Cockpit Spreader Lights 4 Flush-Mount Rod Holders Dealer-Installed Cockpit Fish Box Removable Enclosure Full with Cockpit A/C Large Glove Box w/Plexiglass Lid Life Vest Storage Overhead Molded Fiberglass Port Bait Prep Center and SinkMolded 35 Gallon Livewell w/High Capacity PumpPort Side Stepdown Storage Room – w/Rod Locker Tackle Locker Dock Line Storage Dive Tank Storage Clips ICOM 604 VHF Radio w/8' Fiberglass Antenna and Chrome Antenna Ratchet Self-Bailing Cockpit with Scuppers Swim Steps on Transom Walk-Thru Transom Door w/Polished Stainless Steel Hardware Washdown – Fresh WaterWashdown – Raw Water
- Cabin Features
- Galley AC/DC Refrigerator/Freezer 2 Burner AC Stove Built-In Microwave Cabinets with Drawers Corian®Countertops Custom Curved Overhead Storage Cabinets Dish, Cup and Utensil Holders Hot and Cold Pressurized Water Recessed Xelogen Galley Lighting Stainless Steel Sink w/Faucet Under-counter Storage Cabinets Head Cabinet under Vanity Exhaust Fan Overhead Lighting Shower w/Curtain Quiet Flush®Head, 30 Gallon Holding Tank and Overboard Discharge Vanity with Corian Counter-top Aft Stateroom 2 Individual Berths Over sized Port-side Fixed Port-light Hanging Locker Flush-Mounted Overhead Hatch Opening Ventilation Port-light to Cockpit Private Reading Lights Over Berths Overhead Lighting Aft Utility Room/Head Guest Head w/Shower (Only Boat this size with 2 heads)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- firstname.lastname@example.org Mike Rettig +1-941-356-3417 www.exportamerican.com