- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Knoxville TN) This Sea Ray 300 Sundancer is a turn-key ready family cruiser. A lightly-used freshwater cruiser, she features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a spacious mid-cabin interior with accommodations for overnight and weekend getaways. Well-maintained, she's ready to cruise.
On deck we have a carpeted cockpit with radar arch, bimini top, and full enclosure. Located to starboard, the helm features a twin adjustable helm seat, full instrumentation, and easily accessible switches.. The cockpit lounge with table provides room for relaxing, entertaining, or alfresco dining. A port side wet bar with refrigerator will help keep the guests and crew refreshed. A transom door gives access to the extended swim platform with freshwater shower and boarding ladder. Forward we have a stainless steel bow rail, anchor, windlass, fender racks, and fenders. The white topside is contrasted by a black hull and canvas.
Below, the carpeted salon has port side galley with upper and lower cherry cabinets, solid surface counter top, electric cook top, and integrated sink. Appliances include built-in microwave oven and under-counter refrigerator/freezer. Starboard, opposite the galley is a curved settee with cherry table. The forward offset berth has under-berth storage, and hanging locker. The mid-cabin has convertible seating, under-seat storage, mirrored bulkheads, and hanging locker. The enclosed head compartment has VacuFlush head, vanity, and shower. Reverse cycle HVAC maintains cabin comfort while a Kohler generator provides offshore electrical power. TV, DVD player, and Clarion stereo provide family entertainment. The interior includes everything you need for a comfortable overnight or weekend getaway.
This Sundancer is powered by twin Mercruiser 260-hp engines with Bravo III sterndrives that provide sportcruiser performance. With only 205 hours of freshwater use she is ready to go. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very desirable 30' Sea Ray.
- It'll take your breath away. The elegant curves and graceful style of this classic 300 Sundancer is guaranteed to capture attention. Come onboard and you'll see how the luxuriously appointed deck and wide open cabin of this handcrafted boat will make cruising more comfortable than you ever imagined.
- Air Conditioned and Carpeted Interior with Cherry Woodwork Three Overhead Hatches Provide Natual Light Forward Offset Berth with Under-Berth Storage and Hanging Locker Full Galley Port Side Entertainment Center with TV and Sound System Curved Sofa to Starboard with Cherry Table Bulkhead Storage Cabinets Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Convertible Mid-Cabin Lounge with Mirrored Bulkheads
- Cherry Cabinets Upper & Lower Storage Solid Surface Counter Integrated Sink with Cover Electric Cooktop Built-in Microwave Oven Under-Counter Refrigerator
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top and Full Enclosure Double-Wide Helm Seat Port Side Wet Bar with Refrigerator Cockpit Lounge with Removable Table Freshwater Shower Transom Door Extended Swim Platform Boarding Ladder
- Deck & Hull
- Black Hull with White Bottom and Topside Black Canvas Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor with Roller and Windlass Stainless Steel Bow Rail Fender Racks with Four Fenders Three Foredeck Hatches Stored Under Cover Freshwater Boat
- Mechancial & Electrical
- Twin 260-hp MerCruiser 5.0L Engines Bravo III Sterndrives Kohler Genset Reverse Cycle HVAC Sea Ray Maintained Low Hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.