- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Egg Harbor Convertible is among the best buys nationwide! The main engines were serviced by Caterpillar in 11/2014 and proves MAHI is ready to fish and cruise.
- This Egg Harbor convertible offers the essential equipment that anglers demand. Scopinich fighting chair Big cockpit Rocket launcher Lees rod holders Tackle center with lock Bait station with sink and telescoping faucet Ice chest Large macerated fish coffin box Live well (3) Built-in storage lockers Fresh water wash-down Teaser reels Rupp double spreader outriggers Center rigger 7-Step ladder
- MAHI offers her owners and guests a luxurious two stateroom layout which features varnished teak wood joinery, designer soft goods, fine furnishings, LED lighting, and updated neutral carpeting throughout. The yacht's comfortable interior offers an abundance of storage throughout including a cavernous area below the galley sole. Premium L-shaped leather settee features large built-in storage compartment to starboard and a fold-out twin bed awthwartships Levolor Double Cell blinds look sharp and reduce heat in the salon Headliner with built-in rod storage Barrel style chair Two bar stools Wet bar Entertainment system is built into deckhouse joinery forward in salon Sony flat screen HD TV Sony DVD Premium surround sound Intercom in salon communicates to flybridge Ship's panel Ship's clock Weems and Plath barometer Updated LED lighting 15,000 BTU A/C ensures that the salon is cold Sound Down acoustic padding in salon mitigates noise from engine room
- (13) Cabinets found in Galley Mica counter tops throughout Extra-large sink with a telescoping faucet Teak and holly sole with a cavernous storage area underneath Whirlpool refrigerator and freezer (replaced in 2011) Princess 2-burner cooktop stove Panasonic microwave GFI outlets Updated LED lighting Aft portion of Galley features high-top table service for two
- Master Stateroom
- The spacious Master stateroom is located forward and is complimented by private access to the head. Walk-around Queen bed is raised and offers an oversized storage compartment underneath. (11) Storage cabinets are found in the Master Stateroom Hanging locker with light Hatch with screen LED upgraded lighting Reading lights
- Guest Stateroom
- Large guest quarters offer a criss-cross berth arrangement Proper size single berths accommodate adults comfortably Storage found underneath bed Hanging locker with light Reading lights
- Raritan vacuum operated head (rebuilt in 2013) Stand-up shower with light is big enough for adults Sink with large counter top features storage above and below Extra-large reach in storage locker located above sink Exhaust fan GFI outlets Upgraded LED lighting Macerator, water tank monitor, and holding tank monitor
- The Flybridge is comfortable and accommodates seating for two on Pompanette helm chairs. There is a covered chart table located on the port side of the helm. Forward of the helm is a handy bench style settee which offers seating for four adults and features a large storage compartment underneath. Additional storage is found forward of the settee. The entire Flybridge can be enclosed with strata-glass. Flybridge Equipment: Substantial Upgrade: (2) Garmin 5212s GPS Glendinning engine synchronizer Ritchie compass with light Robertson autopilot APX 3000 Raytheon Tri-Data shows temperature, speed, and depth ICOM IC-M422 VHF radio with 2 speakers Redundant VHF radio Garmin 72-mile radar Horizon GPS Chart 1000C Garmin GSD 24 sounder VDO engine gauges Lewmar Windlass control (2) Rule bilge alarms Fireboy fire suppression Bennett trim tabs Search light control Digital antennas Poly Planar stereo system with surround sound Halogen LED spreader lights white/blue
- CATERPILLAR model 3126, 420 horsepower diesel engines (1960 hours) Oil change system Kohler 9.5 kW generator (2250 hours) (2) 30-amp shore power cords 50-amp splitter cord Hot water heater Sea strainer Marine Air 24,000 BTU air conditioning House/starting batteries AC/DC circuit breakers
- Additional Equipment
- Lewmar windlass Fortress anchor with 300' of 1/2" chain and 3/4" nylon rode Avon 6-man life raft in FRP canister (last inspected 3/2008) Fire extinguishers
- Broker Comments
- MAHI is a must see for any buyer seeking a quality built convertible sportfish. This yacht is powered by reliable CATERPILLAR diesel engines. The storage areas found on board are impressive. She is new to the market. Owner is moving away from and is motivated to sell his boat today. Offers are encouraged.
- Owner's fishing gear.
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.