- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D-12 800
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
View the virtual tour:
This is the best equipped and maintained 50M on the market, guaranteed!
Hull and running gear surveyed while out for the bottom job 09/2013
This 2006 Sunseeker 50 Manhattan is equipped like no other one on the market. The owner keeps up the maintenance and the boat is always in show condition. It is surely among the cleanest you will find.
You will be impressed with every area of the boat. The gel coat shines like new, the exterior vinyl is in great condition, the interior shows like new, and the engine room is clean.
Sealift hydraulic swim platform with teak decking. Will hold a dinghy or jet ski.
Beautiful finished teak floors in the salon and galley. Protective covers included for salon.
Blue underwater lights.
Blue exterior deck lights.
Granit counter tops in galley and heads.
Clear sink bowls in heads in lieu of standard white bowls.
Teak decking in cockpit & bridge.
Bow & stern thrusters.
Roman blinds in master.
Gaganeau lava coal BBQ grill.
Freezer replaced with Sub Zero refrigerator /freezer, to allow more fridge space.
New 32in Flatscreen TV in salon.
Innerspring mattresses in all three staterooms.
New bridge seat day covers.
Canvas bridge cover.
Aft cockpit cover.
New windshield cover.
Engines recently serviced.
Bottom recently painted.
Completely detailed inside and out.
Hull and running gear surveyed while out for the bottom job.
TURN KEY & READY TO GO!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Within the curves of the attractive Manhattan 50, Sunseeker?s ergonomic ingenuity has created spacious interiors and stylish accommodation for six. The flybridge and aft cockpit provide space for al fresco fun, whilst excellent handling makes this craft a pleasure to own.
- Decorations and personal gear are not included in the sale of this vessel.
- More options.
- Spledide washer/dryer. Miele dishwasher. Safe -2 brick/combination lock. Quick oil change system. Satellite radio. Ice-maker bar behind helm. Stainless steal sink in galley. Sun-pad cover.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.