- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you are looking for a clean, solid, safe, roomy value in a 42’ yacht, or small family yacht, EASY GOER is perfect. This sport yacht sleeps 4 and is the perfect yacht for small families, couples, and fun! There is room for 2 more to sleep in the open bridge for a great family or friends outing.
The owner has completely redecorated her in 2010. Her CAT diesels give reliable performance. The great enclosure on the flybridge provides seating for up to 12 people.
♦ Great condition
♦ Easy to access the flybridge
♦ Good economical speed
♦ Solid, safe
- If you are looking for a great value in a 42' yacht, this great couple or family yacht is perfect. The owner has completely redecorated her and he went through the entire boat in 2010. Her CAT diesels give reliable performance. The great enclosure on the flybridge provides seating for up to 12 people. The unique thing about the Cruisers 4285 is the profile allows for an oversized flybridge, surprisingly comfortable salon, great owners' stateroom forward. Notably, it is also easy to get up and down the steps to the flybridge. This 42 is nice, clean, and as fresh as they come. She's a good rough water boat and can cruise comfortably at 21 knots all day long. Don't overlook this unusual value in a perfect liveaboard, easy cruising yacht.
- Entering the cockpit is a nice fishing and relaxing area including a sun awning overhead. Entry to the salon is through sliding doors, which is all freshly redecorated. You'll see a completely rebuilt sofa (convertible bed) to starboard, entertainment center to port, 2 bar stools and counter top facing the galley going forward, followed by the washer/dryer, locker, and door leading to the master stateroom and private head. The TV's are new, carpet is new, and the headliner is new. This is just a great get away comfortable yacht/apartment, yet still a good sea-keeping boat. ♦ Flybridge seats 12 ♦ Interior completely updated in 2010 and 2011 ♦ Bottom completely stripped and painted in 2013 ♦ Batteries replaced in 2012 ♦ Great enclosed flybridge seating area ♦ Cockpit awning
- Central vacuum system Large comfortable couch with double berth, new 2010 CO2 detector AC/heat with SMX control Dynex flat panel TV AC/DC electrical panel Windlass main breaker Davit main breaker Hi-lo coffee table New Sony Blue Ray DVD/CD player Sherwood AM/FM RX-4130 receiver with flybridge speakers New carpet Complete new headliner and soffits throughout the yacht
- Kenyon 3-burner stove Black & Decker coffee maker Kenmore microwave, new 2010 U-Line 75 refrigerator U-Line 75AD refrigerator/freezer Kariba washer/dryer in cabinet Oster toaster oven
- Master Stateroom
- New bed spread and new overfilled oversized King sized mattress Sharp TV
- Vacu-Flush head Vanity with sink, mirror, and storage above and below Fan vent Separate shower
- 12/120 volt DC electrical system Onan 8 kW generator with oil change system (2) Groups 4D ship's batteries, new 2010 Galvanic isolator 50-amp shore power cord Glendinning Cable Master for shore power cord Hot water heater
- Wrap around seating forward of the helm converts to a sun berth Bench seating at the helm Canvas with 4-sided enclosures, new 2010 Icemaker, new 2010 Wet bar Plastimo offshore 130 compass Impulse QT-206 digital depth sounder Morse controls Seastar hydraulic steering Battery panel switch Fuel gauges Hydraulic trim tabs Courtesy lights Overhead lights Visual engine synchronizer Apex autopilot with rudder angle indicator, new 2011 Garmin 3210 color chart plotter Raytheon RX41 48-mile radar (2) Raytheon EchoStar 790 GPS/echo sounders Raytheon Ray-90 VHF Simpson Lawrence Horizon Express anchor winch control (helm operated) SeaFire automatic fire extinguisher in engine room Rayline spot light (helm operated) Complete engine instrumentation Electric horn Shore inlet for TV system
- Deck & Hull
- New steering system installed 2012 Hot and cold shower Ample storage and lockers Transom door Integral swim platform Swim boarding ladder Simpson Lawrence Horizon windlass (helm operated) Jolly Boats 11.3' dinghy on bow with Yamaha 15 hp, 4-stroke engine Electric horn Legend anchor winch control Roskkelly/Olsson davit (approximately 200') Secondary anchor G-23 with chain rope (approximately 100') (4) Rail mounted fender racks HD TV antenna on top Cockpit awning
- Additional Information
- Fresh water pump, 2011 New props, June 2013 Arid bilge system which completely dries the bilge, new 2011 Bottom completely sanded, resealed, and 3+ coats of bottom paint in 2013 Engine room wiring completely redone, including new bonding in 2011 New battery charger installed 2011 New Racor filters
- You won't find a nicer yacht more user friendly in this size and price range anywhere.
- Owner's artwork Knick knacks
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.