- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you haven't been on a 48 Enclosed, you are missing out on a special Riviera.
Huge Air-conditioned Bridge, Satin Teak Interior, 3 Staterooms, Two large heads, Marquipt 1000 lb davit, Seafoam Green Hull
TENDER NOT INCLUDED IN SALE!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- 3 Stateroom, 2 Head layout. Enclosed Flybridge with A/C. Enter the main salon with L-shaped settee to port with coffee table.. A large dinette forward with Teak dining table. The salon is large and well-appointed with a green leather sofa, dinette settee and satin teak woodwork. Step down two steps to a well equipped galley with refrigerator/freezer, cooktop, sink, microwave and plenty of storage space. Moving forward is a large master stateroom to starboard with a walk around queen size bed and an ensuite head and shower. Across from the master is the guest stateroom to port with upper and lower berths. Forward is the guest head and shower to port and a VIP guest stateroom forward with a center queen berth and hanging lockers port and starboard.
- Sofa, L-shaped, Ultra-leather w/Storage under Coffee Table SAT TV Clarion AM/FM/Cassette Player Clarion CD Player, 6 Disc Remote VHF ICOM M45 Refrigerator w/Ice maker, under Counter Teak Cabinets, Drawers & Countertops Valances, Upholstered Overhead Hand Rails Carpeting Built-In Storage for Glassware Window opens to Cockpit Breaker Panels on Starboard Side
- Double Sink with drain board 2 Burner Stove by Princess Norcold Upright Refrigerator / Freezer Trash Container Sharp Convection Oven Generous storage U-Line Ice maker
- Dinette Area
- Forward of Salon and to Starboard, same level Dinette Settee, U-shaped Ultra-leather w/Storage under Teak Pedestal Table Entertainment Center
- Master Stateroom
- Island Queen Storage under En-Suite Head with stall shower AM/FM/CD Player Air Conditioning/Reverse Cycle Hanging Locker, Lighted Cabinet w/Drawers Night Stand w/Drawers Reading Lights Roman Shades Upgraded Hatch w/ Screen Carpeting
- VIP Stateroom
- Air Conditioning/Reverse Cycle Queen Island Berth Storage under Berth Hanging Locker, Lighted (2) Drawers & Overhead Cabinets Hatch with Screen En-Suite Access to Head
- Port Stateroom
- Twin Berths over & under Hanging Locker Hatch w/Screen Carpet
- Stall showers Vanity Cabinet w/Mirror Solid Surface Countertop & Sink Cabinet below Sink Chrome & Brass Hardware Vacuflush Heads Air Conditioning w/Reverse Cycle shared w/Staterooms Hatch w/Screen Exhaust Fan Tank Watch
- Enclosed Flybridge
- Air-conditioned, glass enclosed 3-sides with Eisenglass rear enclosure Large wrap-around seating area with cocktail table, sink and refrigerator, Side windows open with screen, rear enclosure can open also.
- Electronics & Navigation
- 10” Navnet Chart/Plotter/Radar Northstar 951 Icom M422 VHF Robertson Auto Pilot AP22 Sirius Radio Clarion CD/Stereo RCL 100 Spotlight
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Onan Generator 20KW Glendinning Cable Master Caterpillar Digital Displays 2-16k, 1-10k, 2-7k, BTU Cruisair Air-Conditioners Heavy Duty Battery Charger Trim Tabs Twin Disc Electronic Controls Engine Sync. Fire Extinguishing System Dual Racor Fuel Filters Hot Water Heater Muir Thor Windlass Vacuflush Heads
- Fishing Equipment /Aft Deck
- S/S Bow Rail Anchor w/ Windlass w/ foot switches Marquipt 1000LB Davit Swim Platform Rod Holders Rupp Riggers Spreader Lights Cockpit freezer Fishbox Rocket launchers Transom Gate Fresh & raw water washdown Cockpit sink
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.