- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- CR 1100
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
All the right extras and maintained to perfection with only 650 original hours!
The 48' Cabo with 1100's is an excellent performer with great range. With this engine package this vessel will cruise at around 31 knots and burn apx 63 gph and give you 36 knots at WOT.
She has Sea Recovery, water maker, 30,000 BTU custom Bridge A/C, Release Marine helm chairs, Sat TV, under water camera, under water strobe lights, under water lights and much, much more!
- Bose lifestyle 38 stereo surround sound system upgrade Custom teak dinette table with maple inlay Custom teak table with storage box below Teak and Holly sole Bound carpet for Teak and Holly sole Central vacuum off companionway Silhouette blinds with fabric wrapped valances Entertainment center to starboard Raised electric panel with icemaker below Flat screen TV above dinette L shaped ultra leather sofa with storage below
- Ceramic cook top (2) burner, recessed w/ Corian Corian counter tops w/ custom sea rails Corian sink Garbage Disposal Microwave/Convection Oven Positive latched used on cabinet doors and drawers Ventilation fan Two Sub-Zero undercounter Freezer Two Sub-Zero undercounter Refrigerator Water Gauge Teak and Holly flooring Large storage compartment awlgripped snow white below Galley floor
- Master Stateroom
- Island double berth w/5" mattress End tables (2) w/ lamps AM/FM/CD/DVD stereo system Reading lights Flat screen TV flush-mounted and trimmed in teak with individual SAT TV control Flush mount wall clock Hanging locker, Cedar lined Lift up storage under berth
- Master Head
- Corian counter tops Positive latches used on cabinet doors and drawers Separate stall shower with automatic shower sump pump (1) piece glass shower door 110 volt outlet 110 volt blower system Sealand Vacuflush Vanity mirrored cabinet Storage below sink cabinet with teak deck
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Double bed with 5" mattress Electronics wall safe Flush mount wall clock Storage compartments and large drawers below bed Flat screen TV with individual SAT TV control Adjoining private head Starboard rod storage locker Stereo speakers with volume control Access to anchor rope locker Fore deck hatch with retractable shade
- Stbd Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower berth arrangement Drawers under lower berth Reading lights, DC Vinyl headliner Hanging locker, cedar lined Washer/Dryer - combomatic in guest stateroom
- Guest Head
- Corian counter tops Positive latches used on cabinet doors and drawers Head - Sealand Vacuflush Mirrored vanity cabinet 110 volt blower system 110 volt outlet Separate stall shower with automatic shower sump pump Storage cabinet with teak face below sink
- Engine & Mechanical
- The Cabo electrical systems, a hallmark of Cabo boats, are installed by master marine electricians. Components are clearly labeled. All wires are neatly bundled, labeled and follow perfectly parallel lines. 800lb Davit Fuel polishing system Sea recovery Aqua Matic water maker Auxiliary, 12VDC distribution panel Bilge pumps Bonding system with transom zinc plate Electric fuel priming pumps Electronic controls with trolling valves, engine synchronizer and electric backup Emergency Y-valve bilge pump Engine alarm system Bilge, bright white linear polyurethane finish Bilge pumps, (4)DC automatic/manual Engine room sound insulation, high density barrier/foam 15 kW Westerbeke Generator upgrade Engine room blowers (2) 24VDC Fire extinguishing system, automatic High water bilge alarms Oil change system Power steering Propellers (4) bladed Veem Stuffing boxes, drip less seal type Trim tabs Water heater stainless steel 11 gallon Fresh water pump, AC, with backup fresh water pump, DC
- Custom Bausch tower and hardtop w/ integrated overhead, navigation and deck spotlight Dual Raymarine E120 GPS chartplotters w/ latest software upgrades Simrad autopilot Integrated Raymarine radar ICOM IC-M604 VHF w/ galley handset Integrated Flir night vision Rayamrine ST40 depth display Clarion audio system w/ IPod input KVH Tracvision w/ 3 receivers Remote ACR spotlight Newly installed 30,000 BTU helm A/C system (New 2011) Side-power bow thruster New under water hull bottom adjustable strobe lights - blue/white (New 2011) New under water stern camera (New 2011) Integrated salon, engine room cameras Sea Recovery Aqua Matic water maker system Custom built ladder to access hardtop Helm cover w/ air vent cut-outs (New 2011)
- Access door to engine room from cockpit Bait tank, 48 gallons in transom with window and lights Bait prep center port side Cockpit combing pads Fish boxes, large capacity, insulated with Macerator pump-out system Courtesy lighting under gunwales (5) Rod holders Rod-Gaff racks starboard Rod holders Washdown, fresh and salt
- Custom Bauch tower & hardtop Seacrylic enclosure (New 2011) 30,000 BTU helm A/C system (New 2011) Compass with light Fire and Bilge water level alarms Palm Beach Helm Pod Helm chairs upgraded to Release Marine Teak with 4" stainless pedestal Forward storage locker Large electronics console Stereo speaker with volume control Bench seat forward of console with cushions and storage Chromed bronze helm wheel Complete engine instrument panel, electronic display, polished stainless steel
- Custom Bausch Hardtop
- Bausch half tower molded top Lights quartz 200W 4in1 with stern euro style installed aft Dimmers on overhead lights (6) Rod rocket launcher Lights; Recessed Led red (2) Lights; Recessed Led white (4) (4) sided enclosure (New 2011)
- Fishing Equipment
- 110V Cockpit Freezer Transom mounted fishbox with window Bait prep station with tackle storage drawers, white corex Storage boxes under Gunwale Transom fishbox plumbed for livewell (2) large forward and aft fishboxes in cockpit Underwater lights
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.