- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to market!!
- As you enter from the cockpit through the double doors to the salon there is a sofa along the port side beneath two large windows. The windows have custom blinds. An end of sofa air conditioning cabinet is forward. Proceeding forward and down is the galley with stand up refrigerator/freezer, pullout trash bin, SS sink with chrome single handle faucet, spray and soap dispenser. A custom mahogany cabinet houses the very large microwave. There is a port side Guest stateroom with 90 degree over under bunks and a Master SR forward with V-berth and storage under. An in-suite lavatory is on the port rear of the SR. The staterooms share the head with private access from each. Both have very large hanging closets. There are numerous ports for light and ventilation. A 9,000 btu A/C cools the two SR's.The salon has a sofa and chairs and is cooled by 16,000btu A/C unit. Original sliding windows. Head to Port with a large enclosed shower Electra San toilet (no holding tank required) Custom sofa with rod storage Porcelain sinks in head and fwd SR
- The galley has been refurbished with mahogany cabinetry. The SS sink is large. Their is a large trash bin built in under the counter. A top freezer conventional refrigerator is built in to stbd. Air Conditioning and bilge pump controls are on the bulkhead forward with 3 fire extinguisher mounted for easy access. Airy ports give good natural light. A large home type Microwave is built into the mahogany cabinet above the counter. This is a complete galley with plenty of hot water from a 6 gallon water heater. 6 gal Hot Water Heater Microwave SS Sink
- The electronics have been removed from the FB and sit on the salon sole. There is a complete suite of electronics. Garmin Chart Plotter COMP-U-Nav auto pilot sitex color bottom machine (2) VHF Radios
- Repowered twin Cummins 6B-TA diesels with 1300 hours. Onan 7.5kw generator, set of spare props and shafts. A center hatch in the salon sole allows convenient access to the engine room for checking vital fluids. Three other hatches are located on the salon sole for complete access to the engine room. Marine Air 9000 BTU (Guest Stateroom Hanging Locker) Marine Air 16,500 BTU (Salon) Sewage Pump w/Macerator Hynautic steering w/eng room reservoir 30 amp Power/120 volt panel 120v CAL Air Conditioner Pump (4) Rule 1500 GPM Auto-Bilge pumps
- Fishing Equipment
- FISHING EQUIPMENT / FLYBRIDGE: Equipped with a Soft Bimini. The helm is centered forward with a dash mounted SS wheel, gauges and electronics. Enclosed storage is under both sides of the console and bench seats either side of the Captain's Chair. A SS safety rail extends across the back to the ladder Cockpit: A fishbox with teak cover is in the transom. Electrical and cable connections are in the starboard corner with salt and fresh water washdowns in the port corner. Enclosed storage is under the gunwales. Center forward in the deck is the access hatch to the genset and center aft is the hatch to the lazarette. Fuel tanks are outboard under the deck. Fiberglass spray rails Hynautic Steering 3-strande nylon rode Danforth Style anchor Anchor rode 165 Gal. Hatteras fresh water tank USCG Safety equipment L&J Outrigger bases with Lee extensions
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To view this boat or to make an offer contact listing broker Charlie Crawford at 251-471-6949 or his cell 251-753-0983 Any time. If you prefer, Email me at CCRAWFORD@ DOGRIVERMARINA.COM , fast response always. Contact me 7 days a week.