- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Are you serious about fishing or want to own a charter fishing business? This is a custom built seaworthy charter boat and is running well. This is a great business opportunity and includes your reef fishing permits (Red snapper) and is U.S. Coast Guard inspected for 20 people (18+ crew).
- Side and forward windows provide bright open interior Dinette Sofa/day bed Long galley with cabinet and drawer storage, sink Cabinet storage Engine and engine room access Microwave Large head and sink
- Deck & Hull
- Anchor pulpit with roller Danforth style anchor, chain and rope Stainless steel bow rail Opening forward hatch Flybridge hardtop 20 rod holders Transom door 2 large insulated fish boxes Complete U.S.C.G. safety equipment
- Very roomy, easy access engine room Generator- Isuzu diesel
- Flybridge helm and seating GPS & Auto Pilot Furuno color sounder VHF radio Single side band Radar Helm with engine gauges and controls, wheel, Ritchie compass, depth sounder on flybridge
- Twin Yanmar 6LP
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.