- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Overloaded with equipment and impeccably maintained best describes this fishing machine.
- Deck & Hull
- Center Console with welded aluminum T-Top, Bench style helm seat, front bench riding seat, Fiberglass deck, Stainless anchor chute, Armstrong swim ladder, Pop up cleats, Three sided helm enclosure, 12 volt spreader lights (3), two forward and two aft fishing chairs.
- Fishing Equipment
- Built in live well, Six Perko rod holders in gunwales, Four gang rod rack on helm seat and six gang rod rack on t- top, two aft fishing chairs and two front deck fishing chairs, Taco Grand Slam out rigger bases with collapsible rigger poles.
- Twin 200HP Yamaha HPDI counter rotating outboard motors with 190 hours, Stainless Steel props, Bow mounted trolling motor, electric engine controls, Yamaha engine gauges, Sea Star hydraulic steering, two 12 volt 2000GPH bilge pumps.
- 2” Ritchie compass, Jensen AM/FM/Cassette player, Standard Horizon VHF, Raymarine C70 Radar,Plotter,FishFinder, Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot, 12 volt power outlet, Garmin 2006C GPS map plotter, XM radio receiver.
- Salesman Remarks
- The Twin Vee Catamaran provides a stable and economical ride and this is one is loaded with equipment, garage stored and impeccably maintained. TRAILER: Tandem axle trailer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.