Experience the legendary 25 Bertram fly bridge sportfish with the benefit of a complete modern and professional rebuild. Everything is new and ready to go. She is stored on a tri-axle trailer, inside a garage and although she is the pride and joy of her original owner, she has only been used 19 hours since rebirth.
PERFECT IS THE ONLY DESCRIPTION!
- Professionally rebuilt Classic 25 Bertram Fly Bridge sport fisherman with the standard layout featuring a vee-berth forward, lower helm to starboard, port and starboard bench seats on top of auxiliary 70 gallon fuel tanks, reduced engine hatch to cover batteries only with a bench seat on top.
- Deck & Hull
- Aluminum bow rails with bow pulpit, aluminum bridge rails and ladder, Starboard swim platform with ladder, two electric windshield wipers, side sliding windows, 12 volt spreader lights, Guest remote electric spotlight, Blue Sunbrella Bimini top.
- Lowrance Global MAP2000 GPS plotter, Poly planer stereo speakers, Furuno VHF, Sony AM/FM/CD player, XM radio receiver, Simrad AP11 Autopilot.
- Twin 1999 200HP Yamaha outboard motors on Armstrong type aluminum transom mount and only 19 hours total time, Electric engine controls, Sea Star hydraulic steering, full upper and lower helm controls, Bennett hydraulic trim tabs, three 12 volt batteries, Guest 12 volt battery charger, Yamaha digital engine gauges.
- Fishing Equipment
- Lee Jr outrigger bases, four gang rod rack on bridge rail, five gunwale mounted rod holders, two Todd fishing chairs.
- Salesman Remarks
- TRAILER: 1996 FAST LOAD TRIPPLE AXLE TRAILER This legendary classic 1972 25 Bertram was completely and professionally rebuilt by her original owner with everything new except the fiberglass parts: new wiring, new paint, new hardware, new controls, new cabinetry, new windows… ALL NEW! She runs great with her counter rotating outboard power package. Don’t miss this opportunity to own the legend for a fraction of the cost of replacement.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.