- 23 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Four Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Heavily built fishing machine with loads of equipment and four stroke outboards make this the perfect go anywhere do anything boat.
- Deck & Hull
- Fiberglass center console with welded aluminum T-Top with hard top and three sided enclosure, Flip back helm seat with ice chest storage underneath, Head and Storage under helm, Aluminum rails, Front bench seat, Three mounted deck chairs, three 12 VOLT spreader lights, Three point lifting eyes, Plow anchor with stainless anchor chute, aluminum deck plate, pop up cleats, ¼” bottom plating and 3/16” side plating, fully foamed filled bilges, in deck storage compartment.
- Garmin GPSMAP 188C sounder/plotter, Icom ICM 302 VHF, Ritchie 2” compass, Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot, Jensen AM/FM, Cassette player, Dephi XM-SkyFi2 receiver.
- Twin 250 HP Suzuki counter rotating outboard motors, Power Lift hydraulic jack Plates, Lenco Electric Trim Tabs, Bow mounted trolling motor, Flo- Scan fuel flow meters.
- Fishing Equipment
- Six gang rod rack on T-top, Bow fishing chair, Taco Grand Slam Outrigger bases, In deck live well, four rail mount rod holders, six gunwale mounted rod holders, two ice chests.
- Salesman Remarks
- Custom designed and built to commercial standards, this multipurpose center console is ready to go and in nearly perfect condition and over loaded with equipment. TRAILER: Tandem axle Galvanized trailer with surge brakes.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.