- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Owner will consider trade for 35'-40' open fisherman.
- Sleeps 5 in 2 staterooms. There are 2 owner and guest staterooms including 1 guest head and 1 guest shower.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the salon from the cockpit you will have an L shaped leather sofa with an ottoman. Forward you have the galley to port and the dinette to starboard. Down the companionway to port you'll find a washer/dryer and to starboard you'll enter the guest stateroom featuring 3 twin bunks. There is also a guest head that has access from the room or the companionway. Forward is the master stateroom with a queen size berth, ample closet space and its private head with shower.
- Main Deck
- Anchor 200 & 100 chain Plow Cover & curtains Swim ladder Fender Swim platform Navigation light Bow pulpit Searchlight dual/electric Wash down system freshwater/saltwater Spreader light Muir Windlass Under water lights (Deep sea power lights) Coast Guard safety package
- Master Room, Forward
- Cushions TV Queen bed Carpeting Head Drapes Shower Linens
- Guest Stateroom, Amidship, Starboard
- Cushions Carpeting Twin berth Drapes Upper and lower berth Linens
- Main Salon
- L Shaped leather sofa Drapes TV Carpet Table
- Guest Head, Amidship
- Head Sink Shower
- Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher Water system pressur/dockside Tundra Refrigerator w/freezer Water heater Ceran(Princess) 2 burner Stove electric U-line Icemaker Panasonic Microwave oven
- Highlights : Tundra refrigerator w/ Freezer
- Navigation Station
- Auto pilot Simrad AP22 Speed & Logs FURUNO RD-30 Compass Ritchie 4" (2) FURUNO NavNet units which include radar/GPS/Fish finder VHF Icom ICM-602 Bow thruster (Sleipner) VHF Icom ICM402 salon
- Engine Room
- Twin x 535/hp Diesels IB; Hrs: 251 2004 Cummins QSM11 Steering hydralic Controls bridge Trim tab Synchronizers Engine alarm Head electric (2) Bilge blowers Cruisair Air conditioner Emergency engine stop Sleipner Bow thruster Fuel filter Fresh water cooling system (3) Bilge pumps automatic/manual Oil transfer system Fire extinguisher system halon/automatic
- Electrical System
- AC electrical system 110volt/220volt . Battery parallel switch DC electrical system 12volt (5) Batteries Onan Generator 11kw Dockside electrical cable Battery charger automatic 40Amp
- Fishing Equipment
- Transom door Bait freezer Fish box Cockpit sink Live well (4) Rod holders
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing information please contact listing Broker Jorge Corzo at 305-505-7160 or via email: email@example.com