54' Bertram only 40 hours ,SMOH on starb engine and 215 hours SMOH on port; both generator have 250 hours SMOH
- Is located forward salon, refrigerator/freezer (whirlpool) sink, stovetop of compact oven, magic chef microwave
- Vip's Stateroom
- The forward/vip's stateroom provides sleeping for two adults on a V-berth w/storage next to and below. Two hanging lockers, air conditioning controls and an enclosed head compartment.
- Aluminum tube bar rail and stanchion system surrounds the forward deck and AFT of flybridge Grab Rails Cockpit as Bridge Ladder Anchor platform Crane/ Davits ( 13 Boston whaler with SOHP Yamaha) Large cockpit with padded coaming throughout featuring various storage compartments an inboard transom live bait well. Fresh and raw water wash down, large freezer a sink and faucet and bait preparation /tackle center. Three hatches provide access to the engine room, AFT systems and tankage cockpit sole . Cockpit control station
- Master Stateroom The port/ owners provide sleeping for 2 adults on a a full berth with storage below, a hanging closet, air conditioning controls and full enclosed head compartment. Guest's Stateroom The stateroom provides sleeping for 2 adults on upper and lower berth with storage below hanging locker and enclosed head compartment
- Furuno 64 miles Furuno FCV - 292 Garmin Search Light RCL - 100 Autopilot Robertson AP22
- Fishing Equipment
- 4 Rod holders Freezer located forward cockpit Wash Down System Outriggers Spreader lights Sink, bait preparation and tackle center
- Engine Room
- Engine Synchronize Emergency stop 4 Blowers Air Filters Exhaust System Engine Alarm Air Compressor Transmissions ZF Model Por BW 195, Starb Bw 195 Racor 500MA Fuel Filter 3 Aluminum fuel tank 5 fuel manifold valves Hot water Starboard 40 Hours SMOH Port 215 Hours SMOH
- Electrical System
- Main Battery switches Branch Breakers 3 Raritan battery chargers Stroke power inlet Shor power 2 Onan marine generator 15.0 kw (approximately 250 hours) SMOH
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing information please contact listing Broker Arney Mendez at 786-357-6819 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org