- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "MAINSHIP"
THIS BOAT IS THE BEAUTIFUL AND FUEL FRIENDLY "34 111" PROUDLY BUILT BY THE MAINSHIP CORPORATION.
SHE IS POWERED BY A SINGLE 8.2L J&T DETROIT FRESH WATER COOLED DIESEL WITH ONLY 2150 HOURS.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, NORTHERN LIGHTS GENERATOR, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, ELECTRONICS, INVERTOR, LOWER STATION, GENERATOR HUSH BOX, ROD HOLDERS, FENDERS, SWIM PLATFORM, AM FM CD PLAYER AND SO MUCH MORE.
FUEL EFFICIENTY is what this beautiful boat is all about!
She rides on a solid fiberglass hull with rounded bilges and a long keel for stability.
The salon windows are very large and allow ample sunlight into the boat.
This boat is a single stateroom boat with a large salon, completely equipped galley and spacious head with separate stall shower.
A second helm station is standard in this boat.
The cockpit is very roomy and the flybridge is as well.
She is a perfect boat for the boating enthusiasts that wants luxury and fantastic fuel economy.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE SALON CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY LARGE SALON LARGE AFT DECK LARGE FLYBRIDGE WITH BIMINI SECOND STATION SWIM PLATFORM ENGINE HAS NOT BEEN REBUILT EXCHANGER FOR GEAR COOLER AND FRESH WATER COOLER HAVE BEEN CLEANED, OIL COOLER IS NOT. BULKHEAD BEARING (STEDDYING BEARING), SHAFT LOG AND PACKING HAVE BEEN REDONE (GORTEX PACKING). PROP AND SHAFT HAVE BEEN SENT AND COMPLETED BY BLACK DOG..
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK COFFEE MAKER UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS
- COMPASS GPS AND PLOTTER FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER FISH FINDER VHF MARINE RADIO SPEED INDICATOR
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT NORTHERN LIGHTS GENERATOR, 5KW HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN BILGE PUMPS LOWER STATION GENERATOR HUSH COVER INVERTOR FUEL WATER SEPARATORS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR RACKS FOR FENDERS FENDERS BIMINI TOP BOW PULPIT SWIM PLATFORM WALK THRU TRANSOM
- CABIN FEATURES
- CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK SHOWER STALL MEDICINE CABINET
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS C.O. DETECTOR HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM CASSETTE PLAYER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES INTERNAL STRAINERS TV HOOK UP ENGINE HAS NOT BEEN REBUILT EXCHANGER FOR GEAR COOLER AND FRESH WATER COOLER HAVE BEEN CLEANED, OIL COOLER IS NOT. BULKHEAD BEARING (STEDDYING BEARING), SHAFT LOG AND PACKING HAVE BEEN REDONE (GORTEX PACKING). PROP AND SHAFT HAVE BEEN SENT AND COMPLETED BY BLACK DOG SOME ADDED INFORMATION FROM THE SELLER.. Boat not documented No hull damage Never hard aground Boat stored at marina [on land] boat shrink wrapped every year Boat canvas,8-9 years old [gor-tex thread] Boat being sold [not using and health] Original owner Hull buffed every spring Outside storage 300 watt Inverter TV and DVD player only Everything on board works No known repairs needed I personally did all maintenance Three batteries D8 D4 starting Battery for Generator Battery age 3-5 years old ? Perk switch for house Battery and start Battery Anchors, 1 Danford steel 1 Danford aluminum 150 ft. half inch nylon 6 ft. chain GPS Garmin chart plotter [GPS map 498] . A TRIP TO SEE THIS BOAT WILL NOT BE A WASTED TRIP AT ALL.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.