- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BRAND NEW TO MARKET .......
2000 42' MANTA SAIL CAT
"Miramar" is a true bluewater ready Manta.
She has all the options and upgrades including:
Optional Dual 40hp Engine Package,
720 Watts of Solar Power, Generator, Water Maker,
Dual Digital Air Conditioning Systems, Washer/Dryer,
Spinnaker Package and Wind Generator.
All machinery has just been serviced 9/2013, including
NEW injectors in both Engines, NEW Starboard Sail Drive and
NEW end on Genset.
"Miramar" has just been detailed inside and out and
is ready for your inspection.
If you are looking for a low hour Manta that has it all ....
this is your vessel.
Owner wants her sold NOW.
Come see "Miramar".
- Accommodations Overview
- The vessel sleeps (5) comfortably in three berths. The port hull features the owner's berth with head, separate shower and companionway pantry storage. The starboard hull features both aft and forward berths with a shared head. A built-in bookcase lines the companionway. Both hulls feature: Vinyl headliners. Wood mouldings. Louvered wood doors. Built-in bookcases in the companionways. Shades on all windows.
- Salon / Dinette
- The Salon is open to the Galley. Large L-shaped settee with blue upholstery. (2) Matching ottomans. Custom blue Sandstone multi-adjustable table for dining or entertaining. Pioneer AM/FM Stereo with single CD player. Storage locker below TV space. Navigation Station table with flat chart storage area under lift-up top. Electrical panel. 6' 2" Headroom.
- U-Shaped Galley. Top loading 12v Adler Barbour, 10 cubic ft. 60/40 refrigerator/freezer with 6" foam insulation and divider with digital thermostat/indicator. Force 10 (4) burner gas stove with oven. GE microwave oven. Raritan built-in ice maker. Dual stainless steel 8" deep rectangular sinks. Stainless steel faucet - NEW 10/2011. Fresh water foot pump. Stove exhaust hood and fan. Built-in counter storage. Upper and lower storage cabinetry and drawers.
- Port Hull / Owners' Suite
- Owner's Stateroom is aft. Private head forward with full-size shower. Built-in book case lines companionway. Queen size aft berth. Complete bedding ensemble - NEW 9/2013. Large cedar-lined hanging locker. (4) Large drawers. (2) Deep cabinets. (2) Reading LED lights and overhead CCF lighting. Upholstered seat with storage under. SMX IIDigital A/C and heat controller. Hull headroom 6' 3". Overhead and rear hatch for ventilation and daylight (with shades). Owner's Head Raritan electric head with fresh water flush. Vanity with countertop, sink and storage below. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Separate extra-large stall shower with curtain. Rods for multiple towels and solid handholds. Overhead hatch for daylight.
- Starboard Hull / Guest Staterooms
- The VIP Stateroom is aft. The Guest Head can be accessed from the companionway or the Guest Stateroom forward. Built-in book case and custom linen and towel cabinetry line the companionway. Aft VIP Guest Stateroom Queen berth. Complete bedding ensemble - NEW 9/2013. Cedar-lined hanging locker. (3) Large drawers. Upholstered seat with storage under. (1) LED reading lights and overhead CCF lighting. Overhead and rear hatch for ventilation and daylight (with shades). Forward Guest Stateroom Single berth. Complete bedding ensemble - NEW 9/2013. Custom shelving. Custom drop-down table for work space. Large locker with shelving. LED reading light and overhead CCF lighting. Splendide combo washer/dryer. Overhead hatch for daylight with blind and solar fan. Guest Head The guest head can be accessed from both Staterooms. Raritan electric head with fresh water flush - rebuilt 3/2013. Vanity with countertop, sink and storage below. Large linen cabinet above sink provides extra storage Shower with curtain. Rods for multiple towels and solid handhold.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- TacTick Tridata. TacTick Wind Speed/ Direction. Raymarine Auto Pilot - NEW 2/2013. Raymarine ST4000 Auto Pilot (back up). Raymarine RL70 GPS/ Chart Plotter/ Radar. B&G Plus 12 GPS . Garmin 276C GPS/ MAP. Standard Horizon CMP30 RAM Mike. Pioneer A/FM Stereo - in Salon. Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF Radio with external mic - at Nav Station. Garmin 48 GPS (back up) - at Nav Station. (2) Speakers in Salon. (4) External water proof speakers. Remote control arch mounted spotlight with pan and tilt.
- Nextgen 5.5 kW generator mounted under forward berth in starboard hull (Brand NEW rewind and end - 9/2013) - 890 hours. AC/DC electrical panel with digital meters. Convenient 110v and 12v outlets throughout. (2) 30 amp Dockside connections with TV and phone connections. 50ft Shore connection cable system - (2) 30amp + TV and phone. Extra soft shore connection cable. 50ft Shore connection cable - (1) 30amp. (6) Trojan T105 deep cycle 225 AH house batteries – (6) NEW 2010. Engine starting batteries. Heart Pathmaker battery combiner with remote. Xantrex Link 1000 Heart interface - at Nav Station (9) Siemens 75 Watt Solar Panels with 3-stage power controller (upgraded option). Trace C-40 DVM remote display for solar - at Nav Station. Airbreeze 200 watt Wind Generator. 120 amp Engine alternators. 40 amp Battery charger. Freedom 2500 kW Inverter/ 130 amp battery charger. Zinc Saver galvanic isolator. Taylorbrite CCF and LED interior lighting everywhere (dimmable in Salon). LED courtesy night lights. (7) Hella 12v fans. (2) Nicro solar powered ventilators.
- Jabsco Sensor-max VSD 12v water pressure pump. Seaward 20L hot water cylinder with electric and engine heating. Water Fixer UV water treatment system. (2) Raritan electric fresh water heads. (2) Automatic bilge pumps with float switches. (1) Automatic shower sump pumps with float switches. (1) Gulper sump pump. Manual bilge pumps. Groco hydromatic sea chest/strainer feeding water maker, air conditioning and generator. Dockside water. 100 gal Fresh water tank. (2) 20 gal Polyethylene holding tanks with Y valves, level gauges, macerator pumps and deck fittings. Spectra 300 gallons/day Water Maker. 20 lb Aluminum propane tank in vented locker with remote electric shutoff. External fresh and salt water showers. Splendide combo washer/dryer.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Standard Manta Equipment. Premium bottom paint (applied 2/2013). All (4) forward hatches fitted with NEW stainless steel locking latches 9/2013. Vinyl coated polyester mesh trampolines. Grey Salon window covers. Adjustable helm seat with adjustable foot rest. Cockpit moulded-in bench seating with squab and back rest cushions. Custom Cockpit table. (3) Large fiberglass storage boxes at rear of Cockpit. (2) Roll down relocatable sunscreens. (2) Boat hooks. Light over Helm - NEW 9/2013. 5/8” x 25ft Shock absorption bridle line with chain hooks. (2) 40' Black dock lines. (2) 50' Black dock lines. Assorted dock lines. (3) Large fenders with covers. (1) Extra fender. Deck shield anchor chain guard. 12v Electric anchor windlass with reversing capstan. Spade primary anchor. 300ft Galvanized chain rode. 12v Saltwater anchor wash down. Hot and Cold deck shower at starboard hull stern. Fresh Water wash down at starboard hull stern. Roll-away companionway screen door.
- Sails and Rigging
- Main sail and Jib. Main sheet. Main halyard - NEW 3/2013. Spinnaker on roller furling. JSI Mast and boom. Full batten main with (2) reefs with zippered boom bag and basket. Self-Tacking 100% Camber Spar jib with full cover. Lazy Jacks for both main and jib. Fixed boom vang. Dutchman boom brake. Extra main halyard. Jib downhaul system. (2) Single line reefs for the main. Harken 2-speed self-tailing electric winch at helm for halyards, sheets, reefs, boom brake and vang. Harken 42 self-tailing spinnaker winch in the Cockpit. Harken running hardware. Spinnlock clutch array for single point line control. Rigging replaced - 6/2010. Mast lightning protection grounding system. Spreader mounted radar reflector. (2) Winch handles. Extra line bag at Helm.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Optional Upgraded Twin 40hp Volvo Penta MD 2040C diesel engines with Volvo Penta sail drive and 3- blade folding props - 1300 hours. Starboard sail drive rebuilt 9/2013. Line cutters. CruiseAir 10,000 BTU air conditioning system with digital thermostat for Cabins. CruiseAir 16,000 BTU air conditioning system with digital thermostat for Salon. Engine single lever shift/throttle controls in Cockpit. Puratec fuel purification system. 120 gal Fuel tank. Engine room blowers. Reverso oil change pumps on each engine and generator. Whitlock pull/pull cable and conduit steering system. Emergency tiller.
- Hull, deck and bulkhead constructed of triaxial and unidirectional fibreglass with vinyl ester isophthalic resins. Solid glass below the waterline. Nida-core in sub soles and bulkheads, all vacuum bagged for stiffness, strength and light weight. Hull fastened to deck chemically and mechanically. Collision bulkheads with watertight compartments in bow and keels. Deck hardware reinforced with aluminium plates moulded into lay-up. Twin high density foam/fibreglass rudders with 2” diameter solid stainless steel shafts.
- Safety Equipment
- Man overboard module with cover. (2) Self-inflating life jackets. (3) Nylon strap jack lines. (1) 406Mhz EPIRB. (3) Fire extinguishers. CO2 Detectors in engine rooms. Additional pistol flare . Air horn. Sea Alert intrusion alarm system.
- 9ft Inflatable dinghy. 15 HP Suzuki outboard. (1) 3 gal Suzuki fuel tank. Dinghy manual inflating pump. 6:1 Arch mounted lifting system. Fishing rod holder.
- Major Spares
- Anchoring 300 ft. Galvanized with 45 pound Delta Fast set. Generator (Rebuilt 9/2013) (3) Zinc anode plugs - NEW. (3) Sea water pump impellers - NEW. Sea water pump drive belt - NEW. Control panel. Fuel pump, sensors and run solenoid (usable). Water Maker Spectra Water maker filter housing. Water maker filter wrenches. Water maker service kit for pickling membrane. Assorted water maker parts. (1) TDS meters. NEW Clark pump 2010.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229