- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre (260-hp w/Alpha I)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
1996 SEA RAY 240 SUNDANCER OFFERS A GREAT PLATFORM FOR CRUISING / OVERNIGHTING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Singe MerCruiser 5.7-litre 260-hp Gas Engine with Alpha I Sterndrive and 775 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Enclosed (Pump-Out Head), Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Inside rack stored when not in use. Professionally serviced.
- V-Berth w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Enclosed Head Compartment w/Pump-Out Head Aft / Mid-Cabin
- Sink Cook-top Ample Storage Ice Box
- Compass AM/FM Stereo System
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug
- Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Forward Anchor Locker (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpet Walk-Through Windshield Transom Door
- Trim Tabs Alpha I Sterndrive Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top) 2ND OWNER RACK STORED FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.