- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
SEA WINGS is a one owner 35' Express that has always been well maintained and cared for with an open checkbook policy. Since new, the owner has upgraded the generator, salon refrigerator, helm deck windshield and enclosure. Most of the upgrades took place in 2010. The cockpit coaming pads were replaced in 2012.
In May of 2013 the engines were service and the vessel just had its annual bottom job 10/13/2013.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 35' Cabo Express is the perfect mid-size fishing machine. Cabo is famous for its high quality construction and serious fishing features. This 35' Cabo features a custom 3-step tuna tower with upper station and buggy top. Rupp outriggers, transom livewell, and tackle and bait station are just some of the fishing features. This one owner Cabo has been well maintained and has many upgrades. She sleeps 4 guests and features a fully equipped galley and private head with separate shower. Her 3126B Caterpillars with 450HP each have been freshly serviced and will provide excellent service for many years. In May of 2013 the engines were service and the vessel just had its annual bottom job 10/13/2013. You must see this 35' Cabo if you are in the market for a serious fishing machine.
- L-shaped Ultraleather sofa Sofa converts to upper and lower berth Teak and holly sole Beautiful teak cabinetry 3 opening portlites 110-volt GFCI outlets Teak dinette table Diagonal berth forward- sleeps 2 Rod storage in upper cabinetry port & starboard Hanging locker 2 large drawers below berth Dressing area with seat Recessed overhead lights Storage below sofa and berth Large storage below entry steps Overhead hatch with blackout
- Refrigerator/freezer Recessed 2-burner electric stove w/ cover Corian countertop Microwave/convection oven Real teak cabinetry Recessed overhead lighting 110 volt GFCI outlets Stainless steel deep well sink Hot + cold pressure water Abundant storage above and below
- Master Head
- Vacuflush toilet Corian vanity top Hot & cold pressure water Separate shower stall Rod storage 110 Volt GFCI outlet Opening portlite Medicine cabinet w/ mirror Storage below vanity Privacy door
- Glendinning electronic controls Hydraulic steering Engine instrument panel-glass covered Engine start/stop switch Windlass controls Double helm seat Foot rest Fire & high water alarms Emergency shutdown controls Battery parallel switch
- Tuna Tower Station & Electronics
- Hydraulic steering w/stainless steel wheel Cover for upper station Glendinning digital electronic binnacle controls Compass Autopilot Raymarine Multifunction Display Raymarine VHF Radio Storage compartment Trim tab controls
- Furuno radar 48 (NM) Garming GPS Raymarine digital depth 5760 Robertson auto pilot Icom VHF radio
- Electrical System
- 120 Volt AC system 12 Volt DC system 5 kw Kholer new in 2008 Cabo distribution panel w/ easy access Battery switches Batteries – 5 Battery charger/converter Shore power cords Bonding system
- Engine Room
- Twin CAT 3126B diesels Freshwater cooled engines Engines serviced in May 2013 Power actuated engine access hatch Engine room lighting Dripless shaft seals- Bilge pump w/ auto float switch Automatic fire extinguisher system Emergency bilge pump/crash pump Racor fuel filters High water alarm
- Helm Deck
- Hydraulic lift for engine room access Double wide helm seat Tackle storage, 4 drawers, lockable Doublewide port seating w/ storage Hardtop w/ brand new enclosures and windshield new in 2010 Overhead grab rail Two overhead hatches
- Transom livewell – 40 gallon Bait freezer Bait prep and tackle station 2-Large insulated fish boxes with macerators Coaming pads - New in 2012 Courtesy lights Gaff & rod storage – port & starboard Transom door w/ top gate Hawse pipe w/ recessed cleats 5-Flush mount rod holders Flood lights Fresh water & saltwater washdowns Bait prep sink
- Solid fiberglass hull bottom Trim tabs – recessed fully
- Fishing Equipment
- Three step tuna tower w/ control station Rupp outriggers 10- Rocket launcher rod holders Tackle drawers – 4 & lockable Bait prep station w/ sink Bait freezer Livewell in transom – 40 gallon 2- Large insulated fish boxes in cockpit 5- flush mount rod holders Rod storage for 12 rods
- One owner 35' Cabo Express. Excellent maintenance and care. This is a must see if you are looking for a 35' Cabo Express.
- Personal Items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: JC