- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Gambler was custom built for her current original owner. She has very low hours on her dependable QSB Cummins engines and was rigged with all of the best gear including a full Bausch American tower package. She shows extremely well and is a pleasure to be aboard. Gambler is not only a great ride, but economical and dry as well. Current owner is moving up and has priced her at a fraction of her replacement cost.
- Cabin is trimmed in Cherry wood throughout Cherry wood sole with Holly inlay U-Line stainless pull out drawer style refrigerator Corian countertop with stainless under mount sink GE stainless microwave oven Ships electrical panel Stainless faucet Alpine stereo unit with stack CD player Sony 19" flat screen TV V-berth bunk forward with storage below Storage outboard of V berth, used for rods and reels Hanging locker Drawer storage port and starboard Cruise Air air conditioning Hatch over bunk
- Head is located to starboard and features: Molded Corian countertop with stainless under mount sink Pull out stainless faucet for sink and shower Medicine chest Electric head
- Bridge Deck
- Bausch American Towers hardtop 2 Release Marine teak helm chairs with footrests & covers Teak helm pod with single lever controls Analog electric gauges Cummins ECM digital display Control transfer switch ACR spot light control Port and starboard bench seats with storage Hard front 3 sided enclosure, replaced 2012 Access to cabin, portside Manual teaser reels Molded in lights underside hardtop 12V outlet in storage box
- Bausch American Towers tower Molded hardtops, top to bottom (painted 2012) Molded in nav lights Single lever controls with hydraulic steering Molded upper console with flush mount electronics 110V spreader lights 6 rod rocket launcher, aft hardtop 4 Clearing rod holders on aft legs 3 sided enclosure with hard front Rupp outriggers
- Main Helm Furuno Navnet VX-2 GPS/plotter/radar/sounder Northstar 6000i GPS/plotter Simrad autopilot Furuno RD-30 digital temp and depth Icom VHF radio Horizon VHF ram mic (back up) Flush mount compass ACR spotlight and control Tower Furuno Navnet VX-2 repeater Furuno RD-30 digital temp and depth Horizon ram mic VHF
- Teak deck, self-bailing Teak covering boards Release Marine rocket launcher with 4" pedestal Transom door Insulated bait/drink box port with storage below Insulated bait/rigging station starboard with tackle drawer and shelf storage below Fresh water spigot in bait rigging station Fresh and salt water washdown
- Engine Room
- Twin Cummins QSB5.9 380hp engines with 1550 hours Onan 5KW generator Dual Racor 500's for each main engine Fireboy fire system ZF electronic engine controls Hynautic hydraulic wheel steering Oil change quick disconnect, mains, gears and gen Battery disconnet switches Dripless shaft logs Battery charger Electric hot water heater DC lighting
- Cold molded construction with Okume and West system epoxy Cloud white hull and top sides Hull, hardtops and non skid repainted in 2012 Blue accent stripe Blue bottom paint Lenco trim tabs, flush mounted Stainless rub rails Anchor locker on foredeck ACR spotlight mounted on hardtop Single Bomar foredeck hatch
- The Gambler was custom built for her current original owner. She has very low hours on her dependable QSB Cummins engines and was rigged with all of the best gear including a full Bausch American tower package. She shows extremely well and is a pleasure to be aboard. Gambler is not only a great ride, but economical and dry as well. Current owner is moving up and has priced her at a fraction of her replacement cost.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dave Meyer firstname.lastname@example.org - 561-722-1047 Mark Mitchell email@example.com - 407-435-6982