- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Single Malt" is set up for open water sportfishing with a beamy deep V hull and flared bow. A very spacious helm deck with plenty of seating as well as a large cockpit. She has just been waxed and is ready to go! Must See.
- The 36' sleeps up to six in a sizable interior. Accommodations include a master bed forward with a privacy curtain and an adjacent head with separate stall shower. In the main salon the settee to starboard converts to a double berth and over/under berths are to port to accommodate a total of 6 comfortably. The salon also features a secure rod storage locker.
- Teak and Holly sole Portside sofa converts to over/under bunks Cherry wood interior Sole TV Clarion stereo w/iPod dock Rod storage in floor Marine Air air conditioning and heat 3 overhead hatches
- Corian countertop Princess 2 burner stove Tappan microwave Refrigerator 12V/110V
- Corian countertop Stall shower Vanity with storage Head w/holding tank Teak and Holly sole
- 4 sided enclosure w/u-zips Side console helm Overhead rod racks Helm deck table Helm deck carpet
- Navnet II depth/GPS plotter/radar 6' open array, 12kw Navnet repeater in tower Garmin 740 GPS plotter with bottom machine Standard VHF ACR spotlight Simrod autopilot Stereo remote
- Cockpit cover Rocket launcher with rod/drink holders and backrest Fresh and salt water washdown outlets Transom fish box Fish box in cockpit sole Tuna door 6 gunwale rold holders/drink holders Stand up live bait well, forward starboard Stand up bait cooler, port
- Fishing Equipment
- Marlin tower w/molded top 12V spreader lights Rupp double spreader outriggers Center rigger
- Bench seat 10 rod holders Full upper station, controls and gauges w/console cover 12 volt spreader lights
- Anchor windlass on bow Light blue hull
- Engine Room
- Twin Yanmar 6 CXM-GTE engines with 1700 hours Kohler 6kw generator Chargemaster 12v-50amp with 50am shorecord Marine Air air conditioning and heat Baitmaster livewell pump Hydraulic engine hatch for full access
- "Single Malt" is a family cruiser and offshore fishing boat, you can't beat it. A pleasure to show, available 7 days a week.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.