- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Jungle Rules is rigged with all the right gear and shows excellent. She has less than 200 hours of use and the engines are under warranty until November 2015. She also has bow thruster and custom anchor windlass with chute. Priced well below market and ready to go.
- Standard Features
- Vinylester and isophathalic resins PVC foam core Vacuum bagged/massive solid fiberglass stringers and bulkheads Hand-laid area specific laminate schedule, including Kevlar and biaxial fiberglass Diamond pattern non-skid decks and gunwales Inside of all hatches finished and gel coated Flush mounted stainless steel hinges Pneumatic assist-on hatches
- Unique Standard Features
- 5 stainless steel cleats 4 stainless steel hawse pipes 2 stainless steel bow chocks Easy bilge access 3/8" acrylic windshield Locking electronics panel Heavy duty rub rail Walk-through transom door Twin zinc chromatic coated 317 gallon fuel tanks High compression ceramic matrix transom core Large sink/bait prep area with fresh and salt water Hydraulic steering Dual cylinder system with stainless steel steering wheel Integral fiberglass dive platform/engine bracket Walk-in console with 6'6" headroom and space for optional head Oversized top loading anchor locker with built-in anchor holder, lighted Hard top with leg assembly, pass through door, 3 spreader lights, 2 fluorescent lights Molded-in radio box with panel and locking door
- 2 Garmin 5212 color 12" LCD displays Garmin radar open array Garmin sounder Garmin 1kw transducer, flush mounted Garmin marine weather and audio Sat receiver Furuno remote display Furuno 235 depth Garmin TR1 auto pilot Clarion CMD5 marine stereo JL audio 7.7" speakers JL audio amplifier Icom 504 black VHF radio
- Additional Information
- Engine warranties through November 2015 Painted hull sides, Ice Blue Under hard top is painted to match the hull Rupp outriggers Bow thruster Anchor windlass and rode Custom stripes on cushions Forward seating 360* bolsteres Edson 16" steering wheel Galley Maid head 12 Release Marine 30 rod holders 67" rear seat EZ2CY front window Stainless rub rail Large console cushions Single Halyard outrigger system Spot Hug Satelllite Anti Theft System
- Jungle Rules is rigged with all the right gear and shows excellent. She has less than 200 hours of use and the engines are under warranty until November 2015. She also has bow thruster and custom anchor windlass with chute. Priced well below market and ready to go.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.