- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Freshly detailed and serviced with all new bridge deck enclosure and updated electronics, this boat is a steal! Don't let this one get away.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Luhrs 32 Open has a deep forefoot and a Carolina flair to bust up the head seas while still keeping passengers dry and comfortable on those long treks offshore. The modified V-hull runs true in all conditions and is stable in the troughs. A true center console, the 32 makes shorthanded fishing a snap. Access to the cockpit is safe and quick while visibility is excellent on all points. An optional windshield can even make the season last a bit longer. There is plenty of space for all electronic needs, and storage for PFD1s, tools, and tackle are plentiful on the bridgedeck. The 32 Open comes complete with a custom fiberglass hardtop, an easy-access fishtower with extra-wide seating, and full instrumentation. A three-sided enclosure is also included to increase comfort. Everything from the tackle drawers to the transom door are standard on Luhrs. Features like the livewell, dual washdowns, rod holders, bait prep centers, and even a coaming fishbox are also standard. The interior of the 32 Open features rich fabrics and fine hard woods accented by durable, yet beautiful Corian and plush carpeting. The forward V-berth doubles as a dinette and the starboard settee flips up and slides out to offer a double berth below with a single above. Galley accommodations include a two-burner range, dual-voltage refrigerator / freezer, and microwave. The full-fiberglass head with shower is large and easy to maintain with a Corian counter and plenty of storage.
- 2 burner electric stove Microwave oven Stainless steel sink Corian countertop Nova Kool AC/DC refrigerator (6) storage drawers Storage cabinet
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- Marine Air 16,000 btu reverse cycle air conditioning 6 gallon hot water heater (3) 12V automatic bilge pumps High water alarm 12V sump pump 12V fresh water pump Salt washdown pump Reverso oil change pump Fresh water expansion tank Glendinning engine synchronizer ZF 220A transmissions w/2.04:1 reduction Raritan electric head Bilge blower Sea Star hydraulic steering 4 blade props 1 3/4" Aquamet stainless shafts
- (2) Raymarine E-120 Multi function displays Simrad AP11 autopilot Standard Horizon VHF radio Raytheon TriData, depth, speed, water temperatue display Insignia LCD flat panel TV Aquatic AV Stereo w/ helm remote & Fusion amplifier 3" Ritchie compass Remote searchlight
- Cockpit/Fishing Equipment
- Pompanette Marlin chair w/4 rod rocket launcher (9) flush mount rod holders Cockpit coaming padding Transom door Live baitwell Fresh/Salt water washdown (5) rod rocket launcher (4) tower leg rod holders Rupp double spreader outriggers Cockpit courtesy lights
- 5kW Kohler generator w/1270 hours (3) 12V battery banks 30 amp automatic battery charger Battery cut off switches 30 amp 120V shore cord Central bonding system
- Lewmar 700 electric windlass Welded 1 piece bow rail bow pulpit w/anchor roller Tinted EZ2CY bridge deck enclosure (2013) International navigation lights Stainless pedestal cushioned helm stool
- In June, 2013 both engines were removed from the boat and totally serviced including all new hoses and cooling system maintenance. At that time the injector pumps were upgraded converting the engines to 370 mhp (355 bhp). Prior to reinstallation, bilges were totally stripped and repainted.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Jay Rhoades direct at 561-310-3528 or email@example.com