Easy to see!
- Beam: 12' 6" Max Draft: 2' 3" Dry Weight: 13,000lbs Engines: Crusader Engine Model: FWC 454 HP: 350 Hours: 1585 Fuel Tank: 275 Gallons Water Tank: 46 Gallons HoldingTank:20 Gallons
- Teak Interior Port side galley and dinette Wraparound dinette converts to double berth Private Stateroom forward with offset double berth, under berth storage, drawer storage, vanity with sink, and hanging locker Salon settee to starboard, converts to upper and lower single berths Enclosed head with vanity and shower
- Princess two-burner electric cooktop Princess Seaward microwave oven Norcold AC/DC Refrigerator U-line ice maker Stainless steel sink
- Ample space Power-venter windshield Cockpit seat Double wide captain and companion seating Guest seating aft Cockpit bolsters Fish box In-deck storage locker Electric engine hatch Transom door
- Hull & Deck
- Stainless steel bow rail Remote controlled spotlight Anchor with chain androde Maxwell windlass Port hole privacycovers Fresh and water washdown Bottom paint
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Robertson AP200 Datamarine speed distance Simrad C133 Garmin 4212 Northtar 800X Icom M120 Sony CD Player
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 350HP Crusader FWC 454 Engines Westerbeke 5KW Generator 30 amp shore power Galvantic isolator Five batteries Battery charger/inerer Automatic and manual bilge pumps Electric water heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.